Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Rosie

Toca Hair Salon 2
Toca Hair Salon 2

5.0 out of 5 stars adore this app, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Toca Hair Salon 2 (App)
I adore this app. There is one app I thought was just like this but it was actually a fake. This is very realistic and you can do mostly anything. The hair is frustrating at first but then you get the gist of it. The only thing bad about this app is that there's no point in having men's facial hairs because it's hard enough trying to get the man's normal hairs perfect!

Get this app if your creative with hair or want to make new hairstyles!!! Trust me, you will adore it too!!

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House

1.0 out of 5 stars hate it, 8 Sept. 2013
I hate it I'm stuck on a tutorial instruction ans then a oven fire. U can't make ur own avatars and very rare chance of getting another person to adopt. From looking at the reviews it's not realistic and not good.

Dnt waste ur space with this it's very boring and a waste of MB. If u want to waste ur MB's waste them on sims free play.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Adictive, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
I love it. Honestly get it! It may be addictive but it's an absolute must buy product. It's a bit like Angry Gran Run.

Survivalcraft
Survivalcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Mc (Minecraft pe), 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
Well just loads more fun and more items so that means more things to build. I enjoy this app because I can make a lot of things so it's very enjoyable