Profile for Sheraz > Reviews

Men's Body Sculpting - 2nd Edition
by Nick Evans
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice read for beginners., 20 Mar 2012
Very good book, it explains the foundations of building muscle and how the entire process works, from when you work out in the gym to when your resting. Covers the nutrition aspect of weight training very well also, however as others have mentioned, the calculation for daily calory needs is weight in pounds x 12, this gives you, your maintenance calory level and doesn't take into account your activity level but the author does mention this in the book and states that the amount of calories you need will go up if you're more active. To lose weight he recommends a %10 reduction below your daily maintenance level. I'm yet to try the diet techniques recommended in this book, however I did try the gym techniques and found them to be very effective in helping me get out of a plateue. Very happy with the purchase. He goes into the science behind weight training which I like very much.

GENUINE LG KU990i VIEWTY Battery - FACTORY SEALED - Includes free Hi-etech mobile phone sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 2 Feb 2012
Placed the order on a Sunday, the battery was dispatched on Monday and arrived on Wednesday, was very happy with the delivery aspect of the order. With regards to the battery that I ordered, I am also very happy, it works just like a new battery, today I played music on my phone for two hours and the battery is still full. So far I'm very pleased with it as it feels like my phone is new again.

Neewer 6 Packs Screen Protector Guard W/ Cloth For Lg Ku990 Viewty
Neewer 6 Packs Screen Protector Guard W/ Cloth For Lg Ku990 Viewty
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Feb 2012
Placed the order on a Sunday, they arrived on Thursday, as for the screen protectors, they fitted on my phone nicely and do a good job of protecting my screen from scratches.

Levv Glass Stand For Plasma & LCD TV Up to 50-inch or 50kg - Black Glass with Chrome Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Jan 2012
Quick delivery, took about 40 minutes to assemble, I couldn't find two screws then realized that they were all ready screwed in to the glass plates which I found odd, so far haven't had any problems with it, it looks really nice and classy, wouldn't think it cost the price it did. Saw the exact same stand in Curry's for much more.

Sony NWZB163 B Series Music Clip Walkman 4GB - Blue
Sony NWZB163 B Series Music Clip Walkman 4GB - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars quite decent, 12 Jan 2012
Got this the other day, it's easy to transfer songs on to it, you just plug it in to the PC via the USB port, and the battery lasts long too. Sound quality is good too.

Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Philips HF3330 goLITE BLU Energy SAD Light
Price: 181.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really work, 27 Oct 2011
I had high hopes for this product, I purchased it to help regulate my sleep pattern as I tend to fall asleep later and later each night and wake up at weird times, I put the light on every morning for 15 minutes but I still wasn't falling asleep at night until the early hours of the morning. The crazy thing is, 3 days a week (mon, tue, wed) I wake up at 7:15am and don't fall asleep till 2-3am, this eventually catches up with me and I just crash out on the weekends and sleep from 2-3 am till 12-1pm, during the days of the week that I got up early I tried the light hoping it will send me to sleep at a normal hour instead of 3am but it didn't work. So it didn't really help me maintain a normal sleep routine which was very disappointing.

Also the description on the Amazon website says it comes with a 40 day money back guarantee, however when you get the product and open it up, there's a leaflet in the box that says the money back guarantee is only applicable to those goLites purchased before the 1st of January 2011. I returned it to Amazon for this reason.

Perhaps I was expecting a little too much from this product, for me personally the blue light felt nothing like the sun or blue sky, and it doesn't deliver that feeling you get when you look up at a blue sky and feel good, far from it. My expectations were too high I guess, for the price I was expecting something amazing but it didn't deliver.

I probably would have kept it, if it doubled up as a good alarm clock but the alarm clock feature isn't great, they could've made it better if they made it so that the brightness of the light increased gradually 30 mins before you woke up, if they added ways to upload your own wake up tones on it, if they added a normal light so it could also be used as a bed side lamp and if they added an FM radio to it.

But sadly all of those features are missing from it which is why I've decided to purchase the Phillips wake up light instead
it's cheaper and claims to do the same thing and has all of the above features I mentioned.