ARRAY(0xa66847e0)

9ct Gold Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings
9ct Gold Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings
Price: 61.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I thought, 5 Jan 2014
The earrings are quite attractive as advertised so my wife hinted that she would like them. I placed an order without either of us checking the size (how dumb) assuming they would be about the size of a pound coin. When delivered I was disappointed to find they were much too small and, on checking, found them correct to a "height" dimension in the description. What a shame there was nothing in the picture e.g. a ruler or a coin, to clearly illustrate their comparative size.
I returned the earrings which, thanks to Amazon, was very easy but the experience cost me 6, I will not be purchasing any similar merchandise on line again.

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope 50x Optical Magnification for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: 39.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Dubious value, 4 May 2013
Bought for one of the Grandchildren and it was better than a magnifying glass! but would not interface with a Mac - good job a Windows PC was available.

EverGreen Complete 360 sq m + 10% Extra Free Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag
Offered by Crowders
Price: 23.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 4 May 2013
I have used this before and it is the best I have found for general lawn improvement. It was a good price and was delivered promptly. I will be using it a couple of days before rain is expected.

Care Friars Balsam 50ml
Care Friars Balsam 50ml
Offered by Medideals
Price: 3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned remedy, 4 May 2013
This old fashioned remedy works well by inhaling to relieve nasal congestion & blocked ears, + warts on the dog, speeding up slow-worms, practically anything that you may think of - (to make up 20 words).

I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire
I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Uselul old tune, 4 May 2013
I needed this old Ink Spots number for use on a home video I was making and it fitted the purpose ideally.

Do I Worry
Do I Worry
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful old tune, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Do I Worry (MP3 Download)

Salter Aquatronic Kitchen Scale, 10 Kg
Salter Aquatronic Kitchen Scale, 10 Kg
Offered by ukshopdirect
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the previous model, 4 May 2013
I had a similar model before but it unexpectedly died :( so I contacted Salter who offered me a discount on a new product. I chose this one which is better because it is easier to see the readout - the previous model had the indicator on the weighing platform. Also this model has a greater range, twice that of it's predecessor.
Remember to keep the receipt of purchase - if I had done Salter would have replaced the duff one free of charge!

BYR2204 : 2204 Wired Bell Push Brass 74 x 32mm
BYR2204 : 2204 Wired Bell Push Brass 74 x 32mm
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on the button, 23 Jan 2013
The bellpush is good quality solid brass which is just what I wanted having become disenchanted with rubbishy looking plastic ones. It certainly elevates the appearance of the front door and matches the letterbox, lock plate and door handle.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 12:27 PM GMT

Faithfull KSHOER Shoe Knife 115mm 4-inch with Rosewood Handle
Faithfull KSHOER Shoe Knife 115mm 4-inch with Rosewood Handle
Offered by ITF UK
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp choice, 23 Jan 2013
Eventually found a "shoe knife" after a long search. I have used one for years after inheriting one from my father-in -law and used it for numerous purposes - always at hand in the workshop!
My son is now renovating his own house and found the knife so useful that it became "on permanent loan" so I had to find a replacement. - I was delighted to see that the design and quality have been maintained. This humble tool deserves a much higher profile as it can carry out a very wide variety of tasks as a highly flexible blade - superior to all manner of more recent "craft" tools.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 6:31 AM GMT

Children's Christmas - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Children's Christmas - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for Grandchildren, 23 Jan 2013
It has become much too difficult to find a unique present for our Grandchildren now 8 & 9 so, although not keen on giving money,the vouchers were a good substitute that their parents could supervise and guide. Thus both children learned to make careful and wise choices within the "budget"

Page: 1 | 2