Profile for MSR > Reviews

Content by MSR

MSR (Cambridge, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Cartridge King

4.0 out of 5 stars HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack, 1 Sept. 2014
Arrived promptly & well packaged. Cartridges all fit our printer and working fine so far. My only gripe (but not with this seller) is that even when I do buy correct, genuine, cartridges, their shelf life is so short & they are excessively expensive. These were not as expensive as some items I found which looked to be exactly the same. I would buy these again (though hopefully won't need to anytime soon!) I'm hoping these will last a good time; last similar purchase I made (different vendor) lasted a woefully short time before drying out.
Would buy from this vendor again.

Howl's Moving Castle
Howl's Moving Castle
by Diana Wynne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Howl's Moving Castle, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Howl's Moving Castle (Paperback)
Bought for one of my children. So far only read by husband! He enjoyed. Story put forward on a children's book list as worth reading! As far as I know recall, book arrived in good condition and promptly. Properly packaged too. No complaints.

Incense Game, The (Sano Ichiro Mysteries)
Incense Game, The (Sano Ichiro Mysteries)
by Joh

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
Excellent book! Great series.
Arrived in good time and good condition. Properly packaged. No complaints.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CD/DVD storage wallet, 1 Sept. 2014
Item arrived promptly, well packaged and as advertised. Very useful item. No problems.

Puzzle Palace (Usborne Young Puzzles)
Puzzle Palace (Usborne Young Puzzles)
by Susannah Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Palace, 22 Jun. 2014
The book and style is one we like, but we were disappointed to find that one double page spread and part of another had the answers circled, which obviously spoiled the fun for us!

The House of Silk: The Bestselling Sherlock Holmes Novel (Sherlock Holmes Novel 1)
by Anthony Horowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought this to read with my book group and finished it in almost one sitting (though will probably re-read before the group meets!). As a Conan Doyle fan I was not disappointed with this book. Previous experience with Anthony Horowitz is only through children's books, but I found his style just as good to read in a more adult format. Good story. Definitely fitted the genre. And apparently, one of the only (?) Sherlock Holmes books written since his death, to be approved by his estate. Good for Conan Doyle fans of Holmes as well as for those who have never read any of the original.

Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette - 200 ml
Calvin Klein CK One Eau De Toilette - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Long term favourite, 14 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband, although we both like and wear it! A long term favourite with its fresh and light smell, that lasts well. Not too cloying or heavy. We always have it in the house as we both love it. I would recommend this to anyone.

The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for just 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
by Kate Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading!, 14 Feb. 2014
I found this book very helpful and straightforward to read and understand. It was written in a friendly and informative way, without sounding patronising, or off putting. Since buying this book, I've been successful in following the 5:2 method and lost weight without the stress that usually accompanies undertaking any form of diet. Kate Harrison does not pretend to be a scientist and makes no magic claims, she simply tells it how it was for her. I would recommend this book to anyone seriously wanting to learn more about the 5:2 way of eating. It is clear and concise with useful hints and tips to assist you on your path to becoming healthier and lighter. I find it helpful to be able to look back through it from time to time, especially on "fast" days.
It certainly seems to be working well for me and I only bought it a few weeks ago.

Disney Princess Dress-up Game
Disney Princess Dress-up Game
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney princess dress up game, 16 Jun. 2013
We liked this product but did not feel that the age range given was representative. Our 4 year old struggled quite a lot with understanding the concept, although she liked the pictures and uses them as a kind of puzzle. i also feel that the rules / instructions are not as straightforward as they might be. But a decent product of good quality.

GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Disney Princess Glow Within Maxi Poster
GB eye 61 x 91.5 cm Disney Princess Glow Within Maxi Poster
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney poster, 16 Jun. 2013
We were very happy with this poster, as was our 4 year old who got it as part of her birthday gifts. It is a good size and the paper feels like good quality. Also, the item arrived very promptly and was well packaged!

Page: 1 | 2