Profile for Miss C > Reviews

Content by Miss C

Miss C

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Grear value, 15 Jun 2014
Arrived quickly and for the money, it's an awesome buy. Only 4 stars as gel case is thinner and less 'bouncy' than previous ones I've had.

Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon a Project, Read Samuel Johnson, and My Other Experiments in the Practice of Everyday Life
by Gretchen Rubin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Nov 2013
I am enjoying this immensely as a follow up to the first happiness project book - so easy to read and many valid comments and ideas. Book arrived very quickly, well packaged and is a/welcome addition to my shelf.

Raising and Praising Girls
Raising and Praising Girls
by Elizabeth Hartley-Brewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the standard I expected from other second and purchases for a condition rating of good, 8 Nov 2013
Have not started to read book yet but am hopeful it will contain good printers from terms reviewers comments and a cursory flick through. Book arrived well packaged and very quickly but I would have rated it as acceptable standard rather than good.

Zoggs Kids Sea Demon Swimming Goggles - Blue
Zoggs Kids Sea Demon Swimming Goggles - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great goggles. my 5yr old loves them, 17 Oct 2013
Excellent fit, good rubber around the eyes and such fun with the eyes on the lens. My son is very proud of them :-)

COX SWAIN women TITANIUM multifunctional outdoor jacket CYPRESS, Colour: Red/Black, Size: M
Offered by sportandstyle24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality jacket, 17 Oct 2013
Product arrived very promptly. I had been warned about the German paperwork by previous reviewers so was prepared for it. The zips are great quality and the fit is snug for my usual size 12 but again, this was as expected and the size is true to measurements given by seller. Thanks, I'll certainly be dry this winter.

Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations
Quiet Spaces Calming Bedtime Meditations

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing, 22 Jun 2013
Not only does it work brilliantly for the children at bedtime but I'm using it as well :-) Have already recommended it to several friends and I imagine I will be using it for years to come

Wall Quote Sticker Art 'When it Rains look for Rainbows...' - WA264X LARGE / BROWN
Offered by Createworks

5.0 out of 5 stars looks amazing on bedroom wall, 28 Feb 2013
Arrived pomptly and was well packaged. Clear instructions and was easy to affix to wall, even by myself. Great for the money :-)

Trust Protection Sleeve for 10 inch Netbook / Mini Laptop 16783 (Silver)
Trust Protection Sleeve for 10 inch Netbook / Mini Laptop 16783 (Silver)
Offered by Cotswold Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Daughter's portable DVD player., 10 Feb 2013
My daughter loves this case for her DVD player. It's funky, just as it looks in the picture. Excellent value for money.

Sticker Bay Shoot For The Moon Land On The Stars Wall Sticker Decal Kids Nursery Quote - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely decorative piece., 10 Feb 2013
This looks great in my downstairs loo. It was easy to apply and the shade of purple is exactly as advertised. Really pleased with this purchase.

Rohde Women's 927274 Nut Fur Trimmed Boots 9272 4 UK
Rohde Women's 927274 Nut Fur Trimmed Boots 9272 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 10 Feb 2013
Really comfy boots. Good fit and good solid sole. Better than the copy uggs I had previously. Amazing value for the £28.50 I paid.