Profile for Mr. Paul J. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul J. Wi...

Mr. Paul J. Williams "Paulwill" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful track, 16 Nov 2013
After watching the TV advert I wanted the track for my new Sonos system. Lily Allen 's beautiful voice all over my house. :)

Waltersons Graupner style German Emden U16 Radio Control Submarine (static dive system)
Offered by RadioTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remote control submarine best i've found, 3 July 2013
Bath time can be very arkward for my new friend Edwardo, I showed him this last week and his clothes were off in 2 seconds flat and he was up to his neck in Wilkinson's Relax bubble bath (The Purple one or is it the Green One ??)

A marvel in Plastic and Electronics, this minature version of a WW2 Floating and Sinking Death Machine is a pleasure to operate, Whether its in the Bath or in a swimming pool or a large fish tank. It will bring minutes of fun to anyone.

Please be careful if your Hairy, The propellors can get tangled in your body hair if manouvered too close. My tip is play with before or after your bath! 5/5

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking bad quality, 28 Jun 2013
So badly manufactured the On switch snapped off on my hand. The battery compartment screw was misaligned?

Quite frankly the worst product I've ever purchased from Amazon :( I will not embarrass the seller to ask for a refund. STRAIGHT INTO THE BIN.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product. Be careful with Candle wax and Axle grease ?, 24 Jun 2013
Could not wait to get this into my spare room. Very well packed and what a great idea to turn it into a bed simply pull forward then snap back quickly..... works quickly and remember the final flick!
Comes in an easily wipe clean finish, Furniture polish will keep it looking like new.
Feet are very strong

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Gel Medicus Handlebar Grips
Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Gel Medicus Handlebar Grips
Offered by Sports4ever

3.0 out of 5 stars Do try to fit these to your Lovers ears, 24 Jun 2013
Bought these for some bedroom fun with 'Derward' my new "special friend" Used Vaseline to Lubricate the unards to put them on his ears. He screamed and frightened me and Jobbie our Persian Kitten. He cried for at least 2 Hours.
People use these for your Bycycles not ears. If I had fitted them to my Bike I would give them 5 / 5
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2013 3:01 PM BST

Bestway Double Designer Lounger Inflatable Raft/Boat - Silver
Bestway Double Designer Lounger Inflatable Raft/Boat - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product lots of fun, 14 Jun 2013
Wanted this for our pool. Quite well built and strong thick pvc. Great fun used it once and cannot wait for more warm weather. Worth every penny. Will put some wine in the special holder :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great priced massager ideal for hard to reach muscles., 24 April 2013
2 speeds ideal for sports injuries and aching muscles..... It's also made my wife wetter than the Trevi Fountain on a rainy say in February?

Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Les Misérables: The Motion Picture Soundtrack [Digipak]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrack, 15 April 2013
Amazing film and even greater soundtrack. Quick delivery. Sleeve full of valuable information and photographs. Ideal gift for all lovers of music

Smart Office 2
Smart Office 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Smart Office 2 (App)
I purchased this for my Nexus 7 and within a few minutes I could access all my most used files and spreadsheets and presentations and carry them with me. Quick and very intuitive.

Clean
Clean

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent app, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Clean (App)
Great app. Easy to use and keeps my Galaxy S3 and Nexus 7 running tip top!Highly recommended for all Android devices

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4