Profile for Raven > Reviews

Raven

Seventh Grave and No Body: Charley Davidson Series: Book Seven
Seventh Grave and No Body: Charley Davidson Series: Book Seven

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Nov. 2014
I simply love these books! They really need to be published quicker if they are going to keep ending on cliffhangers, loved the character developments and the intrigue that is Charley Davidson's life!

PROTECTING SPRAY CAN - 400ml
PROTECTING SPRAY CAN - 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: PROTECTING SPRAY CAN - 400ml (Toy)
I love this spray, it basically waterproofs my work, so much so i can submerge it in water and its still fine. It arrived really quickly and was very well packed, very happy with the product and the seller

Dark Wolf (The 'Dark' Carpathian Book 25)
Dark Wolf (The 'Dark' Carpathian Book 25)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Oct. 2014
Wonderful book, which fans of this series have waited so patiently for. It's good to see the humour and family teasing again that I felt had been missing from a few of the more recent Dark Carpathian books. Without giving much away it was a perfect portrayal for Skyler and Dimitri and at the same time we catch up with some old/younger friends from previous books.

I like seeing how Ms Feehan ties everything together and in this book I felt it really developed and showed more depth within the Carpathian society as a whole, as all the characters seem to have become more at peace with themselves and the roles they play.

Squishy Microbead Tube Roll Travel Cushion (Love Hearts) Personal travel pillow- Gift idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, with excellent service!, 23 Aug. 2014
The product arrived within two days of ordering, it was a gift for my mum and it was longer/larger than her last one, but it's still a very comfortable size, the only thing I would mention is that it looks pink in the picture but its red. Plus the bag it comes in is very handy to protect it when traveling.
Very happy.

Infinity: Number 1 in series (Chronicles of Nick)
Infinity: Number 1 in series (Chronicles of Nick)

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it ago, 26 May 2014
I really didn't want to read these books because I didn't want to like Nick, not after how his character developed in the Dark Hunter series. However who could not fall for a 14 year old Nick, and it's not really the story of 'up till now' that I thought it was. Its a story about trying to change or twist destiny. I shouldn't have doubted Ms Kenyon, as she has said in a previous book, there is always three sides to every story, yours, theirs and the truth, she shows us the truth of her characters and destroys any misconceptions or prejudices you may had towards them.
If you like the Dark Hunter series and don't think you a) like Nick or b) you don't like YA give this book ago its worth it to see the interaction of the different and familiar characters.

Sixth Grave on the Edge: Charley Davidson Series: Book Seven
Sixth Grave on the Edge: Charley Davidson Series: Book Seven

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant1, 26 May 2014
Love this book, with it's laugh out loud and tender moments and how all the characters and relationships are developing. I couldn't put it down, can't wait for the next one!

Once Burned: A Night Prince Novel
Once Burned: A Night Prince Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars where there's smoke there's bound to be fire..., 22 Jan. 2013
Loved the book, one of my faves from Frost and I liked having a different set of characters to get to know. Like others I would have liked a bit more development on the relationship between Vlad and Leila. I think the thing here is that Vlad is a very private person and we don't get to see much of his side of the relationship, because as stated in the book, he won't admit to himself that he could possibly love someone. Therefore, he would not admit his emotional attachments easily, perhaps in book two of the Night Prince series we'll see more of his hidden emotions.

Overall I loved the book and the characters.

Without Regret (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 2)
Without Regret (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars good but annoying, 3 Oct. 2012
I really enjoyed this book and liked the characters but I agree with another review on here, in the fact that I liked the story but I also found that I wanted to skip parts as it would go into a lot of background ramblings at the wrong moments. Yes we need background on characters, but the 'flashback' moments made the storyline awkward and hard to follow in some scenes, and not really giving us a great deal of insight, the story may have just flowed better if there had been hints to background stories and not a whole detour on every character, but I would recommend this book, and I have downloaded the rest of the series, so all in all, not bad.

SUN GOD SEEKS...SURROGATE? (a Paranormal Romance) (ACCIDENTALLY YOURS Book 3)
SUN GOD SEEKS...SURROGATE? (a Paranormal Romance) (ACCIDENTALLY YOURS Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 25 Aug. 2012
a brilliant read! couldn't put it down! well worth it. I liked this one better than the previous two only because it has more POVs from other characters, the characters are well written and we got to catch up with the some from the previous two books. The only downside to this book is the cliff-hanger at the end and the wait we now have for the next instalment.