Profile for Miss S K Johnson > Reviews

Miss S K Johnson

Ashleigh And Burwood Ocean Breeze Lamp Fragrance 500ml
Ashleigh And Burwood Ocean Breeze Lamp Fragrance 500ml
Offered by Top Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous. Scents the house beautifully and even gets rid of tobacco odours, 18 Jun 2014
I just love this and my beautiful Ashleigh & Burwood lamp - I'll never be without this fragrance as long as they keep making it.

Dragon Art: Inspiration, Impact & Technique in Fantasy Art (Inspirations & Techniques)
by John Howe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift for a dragon fan, 11 Dec 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my fantasy art loving man and just know he is going to lovvvvve it.

3 Pack Washable Microfibre Replacement Steam Mop Cleaner Cleaning Pad for Black & Decker FSMP20 / FSM1600 / FSM1500

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Mum and she's happy with them, 22 Oct 2013
She hasn't come back to me with any gripes ... and I am quite sure that she def would if there were any!

Camera Lens Cup Stylish Drinking Coffee / Tea Mug Designed To Look Like A Canon SLR Lens
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the cheap-looking and flimsy side, 22 Oct 2013
I assumed this would be lined with stainless steel like others I had seen online, but sadly it's just fairly lightweight plastic only. It does look just like a camera lens, but I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that there's no metal liner. I don't fancy drinking hot drinks from it without the liner/interior.

It would make a good desk tidy though!