Profile for L. J. Ward > Reviews

The Way I Cook...
by Lisa Faulkner
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but not everyday, 13 May 2014
This review is from: The Way I Cook... (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed her first book, which has lots of everyday recipes. This book is a little more special occasion and time consuming. However the pictures are beautiful and all the recipes I have tried so far have been easy to follow and great tasting.

Momofuku Milk Bar
Momofuku Milk Bar
by Christina Tosi
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars An exciting book, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Momofuku Milk Bar (Hardcover)
Lovely looking recipes although some of the ingredients will take some hunting down,
I can't wait to have a go at making them.

Childs Flower Design Umbrella
Childs Flower Design Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Childs Flower Design Umbrella
nicely made and good quality. A lovely pop up button on the side, makes it really easy and fun to pop up and down.

Atlantis Pinewood White Bunk Bed, Two Sleeper, Quality Solid Pine Wood BUNK BED Frame
Offered by Happy Beds
Price: 219.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed at a great price., 13 May 2014
The beds where delivered really fast. They are great quality for the price range. They are much nicer than the ones you can buy from a major flat pack company.
My husband and I found them easy to put together. Although definitely a 2 person job.

Assorted Coloured Party Bubbles pack of 24
Assorted Coloured Party Bubbles pack of 24
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for great bubbles, 29 Oct 2013
Thank you for the fast delivery. The bubbles where great. They blew really easily and made shiny bubbles. Fantastic price for so many bottles. My daughter and her friends loved the shape of the bottles.

Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones
Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones
by Amy Butler
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: 11.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as others, 14 Jun 2012
I was very excited to be buying my first Amy Butler book. But have been left very disapointed and some what dizzy, from all the patterns used in the book.
It's a great show case for her many fabrics, but I found the projects boring and instructions rather unclear. There is not one project for me in this book. I have many other sewing books, and this falls far from them.
Not very inspiring.

Acupressure for Natural Pain Relief in Labour DVD
Acupressure for Natural Pain Relief in Labour DVD
by Debra Betts
Price: 9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Acupressure for Natural Pain Relief in Labour, 12 Mar 2011
I found this really helpfull before and during labour. It was great to watch with my partner and for him to have control over that aspect of the labour. It also made me feel that we had pain relief options during the experience. The instructions where really clear and easy to follow and the book inlay with a brief description was great to give us a reminder on the day.
I found it really worked for me and will be recommending to anyone who is expecting.

Remake It: Home: The Essential Guide to Resourceful Living: With over 500 tricks, tips and inspirational designs
by Henrietta Thompson
Price: 11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book ***, 11 Jan 2010
a great book full of ideas and insperation. i would really recommend it and have already given several copies to friends who also love it.