Profile for Grace > Reviews

Roman Women's Plain Panelled Jersey Dress Emerald Green
Offered by Roman Originals
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars To die for-, 31 July 2014
This dress looked good on me and it is an amazing fit. It just glides down from my hips into a lovely cascading bounce around the legs. It’s extremely comfortable and the material is soft and the colors are so vibrant and a great pick-me-up. Believe me if it looks good on me it will look good on you. By the way be sure and check the measurements to choose to right size. My only fear in posting this review is that all of the dresses will sell out leaving nothing more for me.

White Oleander [DVD]
White Oleander [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Pfeiffer
Price: 12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 26 April 2014
This review is from: White Oleander [DVD] (DVD)
The film was a master piece and done so well by the actors. I couldn't help but feel all of loneliness and insecurity of Claire in her final moments and how she felt defeated so defeated she literally wanted to curl up and die. The beautiful Astrid was truly out of her mind with desperation when the only real person who showed her what it was like to be loved for herself was dying. Ingrid was excellent as the narcissist mother whose daughter could only aspire to be her mirror image as far as Ingrid was concerned. She didn't care about her daughters needs and feelings at all. I watched the movie over and over as it was like watching my own life story. I never understood my past until I realized I was dealing with a narcissist mother like Ingrid and their just was no way to get her to truly love me. The best part was when Ingrid broke away and found Paul and was finally free of her mother. I knew that feeling to when I found my spouse in Europe. You see you can never get far away enough from these people or they will run and ruin your life. Also Robin Wright did an excellent job portraying those fake moralist foster families allot of them are out for the money and to get you do their chores which never finish. I had one who liked to spy on all the kids then go and refer what they said and did. She was evil and made the boys stand up all night until her husband came home in the morning after the night shift just because they had a one-time pillow fight and God knows how they needed to have some fun for once. I got sick and she made me sit outside in the cold on the porch steps and then threw two aspirins at me that I never found.

Scattered Dreams [1993] [DVD]
Scattered Dreams [1993] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tyne Daly
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real sad story and true, 31 Jan 2014
This story really takes the cake at how people that are supposed to serve and protect do absolutely the opposite using their position. This family was all but destroyed and torn apart by the system due to an evil hateful racist sheriff and how the governor stepped back instead of stepping up to protect this family due to his being scarred by the sheriff's threats. The sheriff who talked so mean and tough was really a coward and this one woman wasn’t afraid of him and finally got her family back when she studied the law books and confronted him in court.

Prime Time: Firm & Burn [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Prime Time: Firm & Burn [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jane Fonda
Offered by passionFlix UK
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars to bad they don't make a region two for Europe for it., 31 Jan 2014
Too bad they don't make a region two for Europe for it. It's a great video with a large variety of dance moves and it make exercising fun. Jane always is an excellent instructor and is a great person to have in your life as her tips and effort to make your life better pays off.

Family of Strangers [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Family of Strangers [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Melissa Gilbert
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very touching movie even if I had to watch it on our computer., 31 Jan 2014
Very touching movie even if I had to watch it on our computer. Patty Duke was all so beautiful and her acting Amazing in this film.
Gilbert is really and I like the parts she takes or is given in movies that have something to say but I like to see her play a part where she loosens up allot more and isn't Always so groomed to a T. She never comes across as having known any real suffering in the parts she plays. Not like Patty Duke anyway.

Amazing True Stories Box Set [DVD]
Amazing True Stories Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

5.0 out of 5 stars I like all he stories, 31 Jan 2014
I wish they would make available more box sets of true stories at this price. All the stories were interesting and especially "First Do No Harm" had allot of vital information. The story "Dead Before Dawn" had my husband sitting on the edge of his seat and he doesn't usually take much interest in films unless there really good.

Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Charcoal Bow Front Ponte Skirt Size 22 Grey
Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Charcoal Bow Front Ponte Skirt Size 22 Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars It is quite long but attractive and good quality material., 31 Jan 2014
It is quite long but attractive and good quality material. I may have to be shortened on us shorter gals but the design is attractive and falls nicely not making one seem like a ballon.

Womens Plus Size Bolero Trim Sparkle Ladies Long Sleeved Midi Dress - Gold - 22-24
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 31 Jan 2014
Lovely dress at a lovely price and so slimming There is not much more to say except that it is practical.

Stalking Laura [DVD] [1995]
Stalking Laura [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Richard Thomas
Offered by OnlineMusicFilmsGames
Price: 5.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well interpetated, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stalking Laura [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
It was shocking how things were allowed to escalate to such a degree that so many people got killed when all the warning signs were evident so in advance. . Richard Thomas was excellent in very convincing and Brooke was really good and so lovely and did a really great job as she was Always on edge even when she tried to do her job in the office.

Gabor Womens Dena Black Loafers 74.491.17 5.5 UK, 38 EU
Gabor Womens Dena Black Loafers 74.491.17 5.5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Schuhmoden Onlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars These are one of the best shoes I've ever bought and wore., 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gabor Womens Dena Loafers (Shoes)
The shoes are extremely comfortable and this after I've made mistake after mistake in trying to find a stylish black suede shoe that wasn't too clumpy looking. At first I thought it was impossible that I'd actually found a shoe so comfortable because it wouldn't slip on until I unstrapped the velcro and then my foot slid in like a glove to a hand. Also the suede is a much better quality and color then the other shoe mistakes I'd made. Now I know what brand to look for next time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5