Profile for Grace > Reviews

Teaching English as a Foreign Language for Dummies
Teaching English as a Foreign Language for Dummies
by Michelle Maxom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice book that explains it all, 7 Aug 2013
This ought to be the bible for all English teachers and helped me help a freind who is struggling to pass her English test so she can go on to be a biologist

Biona Organic Hemp Seed Oil 250ml
Biona Organic Hemp Seed Oil 250ml
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Aug 2013
Very light oil and a great product. I don't have allot to say other than that except it's a delightful oil good for almost anything including cake baking.

Urban HQ Alloy Fashion Brown Leather Marijuana Ganja Leaf Cross Rings Tag Charms Necklace
Offered by urban HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nicely made, attractive and nice medallions, 7 Aug 2013
Very nicely made, attractive and nice medallions. It's comfortable to wear as I really don't like wearing necklaces especially in the summer heat but this doesn't bother me.

Yoursclothing Womens Plus Size Wolf Print Cold Shoulder Detail Knitted Top Size 22-24 Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality material, 7 Aug 2013
This material of this top is so flimsy yet very heat binding and so can't really be wore comfortably in summer. It is to flimsy for fall. I like the design and the image but it should have been made of much better quality material for the price they are asking.
It's also states it's highly flammable so keep away from fire or your likely to burn to death in it.

Dermawand - UK 220-240V 50 Hz UK PLUG - Derma Wand For Wrinkles | Puffy Eyes | Skin Tightening | Saggy Skin | Non-Surgical Face Lift | Blemishes | RF Treatment | Ships from the UK by Amazon
Offered by K and S Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars You can feel the effects long after., 30 Jun 2012
I got the Dermawand yesterday in the mail. I studied the booklet and cleaned my face and started using it and the tinkle affect I can still feel long after using it which means the circulation has been activated bringing fresh oxygen to the skin. In the evening I watched the DVD that comes with the product and used the Dermawand again as explained. I noticed a real improvement in the eye area as the puffiness was reduced and got a eye lift making the eyes more wider. Also the ozone really cleans out the pores of the skin and it is much smoother and the skin feels like it can actually breath which I haven't felt since I was a child. I don't think it will help if a person continues smoking and still expect a miracle, also sleepless nights don't help as well as being over stressed all the time. I think you have to reduce the stress to a tolerable amount and drink allot of water and use the product as explained and use it regularly. I'm actually glad I bought it.
I also was pleased that it came with a lovely pink zip trouse.
By the way I'm 59 and really needed a lift.

Lily Lolo Mineral Blush - Ooh La La - 3g
Lily Lolo Mineral Blush - Ooh La La - 3g
Offered by Pure and Natural Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blush for price and quality, 2 Jun 2012
You just need alittle of this blush. It comes in a larger container then the eye shadow but with the same device of a double cap with the inside cap having tiny holes for to tap out only what you need and leaving the inside contents uncontaminated.
This is useful because the product doesn't contain a harmful and useless chemical conservant known as parabens. Parabens were found in cancer tissue and we all know cancer is the number one killer which leads to another highly toxic therapy called "chemo therapy" which not only doesn't heal us but makes the quality of life very horrible. Thanks to the farmaceutical companies that have big bucks invested in cancer like attributaries in oncology doctors, equipment and structures and medical schools. The many organic real cures for cancer have been made a crime and out-lawed to Mexico, Hungary, as the Gerson therapy. Although the Gerson therapy has healed thousands of cancers including melanoma, one of the most deadly forms of cancers most people don't even know this form of non toxic therapy esists.The Gerson therapy works in that it gets your body in an ideal state and it is eventually able to heal itself.
An intoxicated body cannot heal itself and the cancer cells can't all be distroyed by their drugs and it will come back if treated with cancer causing chemicals, even after five years it generally shows up in some other place in the body. I know because of a personal experience. The subject of cancer has become so taboo but it's just and illness that your body can get well from permanently.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, 2 Jun 2012
Great light weight shorts for summer. These shorts look nice on as well and have a slimming effect. Good material and make.

Higher Nature True Food Magnesium 90 tablets
Higher Nature True Food Magnesium 90 tablets
Offered by bodykind

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me relax and sleep, 2 Jun 2012
I am usually to wond up to sleep at the end of the day so I take two of these with milk and then I read a little and then after about 20 minutes upon taking them I can't kkep my eyes open.
Desn't smell great but it tastes o.k. and anyway you don't have to chew them just swallow.
This is my second order.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, 14 April 2011
This product is cheap and cheap is what you get. It doesn't spread on easily and definitely isn't creamy which is what I prefer at least enough to spread the eyeshadow evenly and easily which this no do.

Natrol Niacin Time Release (500mg, 100 Tablets)
Natrol Niacin Time Release (500mg, 100 Tablets)
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 April 2011
Improves circulation with benefits. I take it before sleeping with a vitamin C tablet and aspirin and have a great restoring rest.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5