Profile for Spuddybuddy > Reviews

Content by Spuddybuddy

Spuddybuddy (Liverpool, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BEIYI B22 Solar Fairy Lights White (500 LED 50m 164ft) with USB Charging Cable + 8 Modes + Memory Function

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Pain in the neck, 29 Aug. 2015
I bought this set for my nephew. Big mistake on my part. Despite stating that it memorises your chosen setting (this was static). This set constantly comes back on flashing. The confusing instructions state that the sensor needs a few seconds of sunlight each time for it to remember the chosen setting when it gets dark, this makes no sense. My nephew has tried many things to resolve the problem and has even taken to shining the torch from his phone on to the sensor in order to ensure it comes on static. I ordered this set as I knew he'd love the USB option to charge up the panel and the fact that it would remember your choice of function was another. Unfortunately, this set is an absolute pain and wouldn't recommend.

Coffee Direct Viennese Coffee Beans Filter Grind (Small) - 227g
Coffee Direct Viennese Coffee Beans Filter Grind (Small) - 227g
Offered by Coffee Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking brew, 22 Jan. 2014
This is our favourite coffee by far. Great taste without any bitterness, please don't be put off by the description mentioning sweetness. This really isn't a sweet coffee, I know myself that this description can be quite off putting. I first tasted this many years ago in a hairdressers that had a large brewer going daily. It was the best coffee I'd tasted and i inquired as to the type and where I could purchase it. I bought it for many years from my local Sainsbury's store which has now in its wisdom decided not to stock it in store. Thankfully I found Coffee Direct selling it and I'm now a very happy bunny indeed. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Christmas Stocking Filler Ideal Gift I Love My BMW Printed Mug
Christmas Stocking Filler Ideal Gift I Love My BMW Printed Mug
Offered by JMS Photos

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Quality, 24 Dec. 2013
Ordered this as a gift and loved the photo of the mug on the Amazon website. The mug I received was very different, a basic white mug with very poor printing of the logo, certainly not the crisp looking logo shown in the picture. There was a blue ink smear from the logo to the base of the mug on one side and blue ink smears on the other side too. Whoever was applying the transfer was obviously having a bad day when applying the logo's to my mug. I'd class this as a second and certainly not worth £9.99. There's not even an option to ask for a replacement to see whether this was just a one off. I shall get a refund and look elsewhere, thanks for leaving me in the lurch so close to Xmas too!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 3:07 PM GMT

Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Offered by After You

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Knife., 21 Oct. 2013
It took an age to finally get this knife (1st one never arrived from a different seller) but glad I waited for this one. Much easier to use than some, this is due to the fact you are using the traditional slicing method. I have tried one of these type cutters in the past which has the handle on the top (you can see examples of this type on Amazon), they are quite difficult to use, whereas this traditional knife style is so much easier to get a good crinkle. I have used it twice now and have been very happy with the sharpness of the knife and the results. Can't really say anything about durability yet but so far so good, just be patient as the delivery will be a few weeks and not days as this knife only seems to be available from sellers in the Far East.

Sheaffer VFM Neon Blue Fountain Pen Featuring Nickel Plated Trim
Sheaffer VFM Neon Blue Fountain Pen Featuring Nickel Plated Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Pen, 21 Oct. 2013
Love this pen, nice to hold, lovely writer with good quality ink. Nicely packaged and would make a great gift too. Would recommend this fountain pen.

Airwave 3 x 3 m Party Tent Gazebo Marquee with Unique WindBar and Side Panels 120g Waterproof Canopy, Green, 120g

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking product for the price, 20 Sept. 2013
Bought this for a friend who doesn't have an Amazon account. My friend wanted this for a Birthday party and was thrilled with her purchase, well made and cheap for the type of Gazebo it is. I would recommend this to anyone.

Perrier Andy Warhol Sparkling Mineral Water Can (24 x 33 cl)
Perrier Andy Warhol Sparkling Mineral Water Can (24 x 33 cl)
Offered by 118store-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bubbly!, 20 Sept. 2013
Got this for a great price from Amazon. Unfortunately, I now see the price has really increased which is a shame as I would have loved to order more. I'll hang on and see if another offer comes up, still a great product though, just wish you could buy the lemon version from Amazon UK. I can highly recommend this one, it's so refreshing. Unfortunately, it's only available on Amazon USA.

Denman Black Waterproof hairdresser's cape - DENDSW1
Denman Black Waterproof hairdresser's cape - DENDSW1
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cape, 20 Sept. 2013
Very impressed by the quality of this cape, poppers at the neck can easily be adjusted to cater for different neck sizes, good quality material too. I would recommend this product.

8 RUBBER GRIP CORN ON THE COBB HOLDERS (Orange)
8 RUBBER GRIP CORN ON THE COBB HOLDERS (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holders, 20 Sept. 2013
Very happy with my purchase of the rubber grip corn holders. A dream to insert and remove and nice to hold too, I can recommend these holders.

Head Jog ECO Neck Brush HT61375
Head Jog ECO Neck Brush HT61375

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 20 Sept. 2013
Arrived quickly and for the price I was very impressed by the brush. Have used it quite a few times and it has done the job nicely, happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4