Profile for Lydia > Reviews

Content by Lydia

Lydia

Box of 6 A4 Plain Black Photo Picture Certificate Frame Wall & Desk Mountable Wholesale Job Lot
Offered by Daily Buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Nov 2014
One plastic cover was broken, otherwise okay.

Working with Conflict: Skills and Strategies for Action
Working with Conflict: Skills and Strategies for Action
by Simon Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
Excellent book, especially if you're working with young people as I am. Many thanks.

OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars it's awesome. Never use the grip attachment though, 30 Aug 2014
Use this every time I cook, it's awesome. Never use the grip attachment though.

Sabichi Digital Bathroom Scale, Aqua
Sabichi Digital Bathroom Scale, Aqua

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Aug 2014
I weigh something different every other minute I stand on this.

Map of Days
Map of Days
by Robert Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Map of Days (Hardcover)
Bought this after I sought advice from some graphic design friends as I was buying a gift. It's absolutely beautiful illustration and a nice story. It's published by Nobrow who, if you like this there's plenty more there. Chuffed to bits.

Kracie Popin' Cookin! DIY Bento Kit
Kracie Popin' Cookin! DIY Bento Kit
Offered by Santa Trading Japan (GBI)

4.0 out of 5 stars madness, 15 Feb 2014
Madness, nothing makes sense. No one could make sense of it - exactly what I wanted! Random and ridiculous. Brill.

Rabbit and Bear Shape Sushi Rice Ball Onigiri Mold Set
Rabbit and Bear Shape Sushi Rice Ball Onigiri Mold Set
Offered by TOPCITY

3.0 out of 5 stars moulds are good, 15 Feb 2014
The moulds are good but I thought you could cut seaweed with the cutters, which you can't. I guess it's my mistake for assuming but I would only be using nori sheets to decorate so it doesn't have much use for me - very cute though!

Panda Shape Sushi Rice Ball Mold Onigiri Mould with Nori Punch
Panda Shape Sushi Rice Ball Mold Onigiri Mould with Nori Punch
Offered by TOPCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, 15 Feb 2014
Loads of fun, works well. Youtube it for tips on how to use, I've had a few disasters but once you get the hang of it, it's great.

Samsung ST150F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - Cobalt Black/Dark Blue (16.2MP, 5x Zoom, F2.5 Bright Lens) 3.0 inch Screen
Offered by AMARANCE

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 15 Feb 2014
Bought this to replace the Samsung ES55 I bought a few years back, I absolutely loved that camera so I admit any new one was going to be difficult to top - but even with that in mind I still wasn't impressed with this. For the price you get less features than my old one which is 4 years old and cost less, the images are pretty harsh, which in todays Instagram world of filters, I didn't want to be uploading to my PC to edit them, when I've never had to do that before. The features on it are very faddish like (fish eye lens/dots/silly frames). I'd much rather lose those features for the chance to create custom ones - but as I said, it had a hard time living up to my old one. It feels too limited for me so it's going back and my search continues! Great for holidays/nights out/family meals though I guess if thats all you want it for..