Profile for Tishminx > Reviews

Content by Tishminx

Tishminx

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Windchill (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 6)
Windchill (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 20 Nov. 2014
since discovering the Scott Cullen series earlier this year I have devoured them all and hate the fact I am now having to wait for the next one. if you like crime, Edinburgh and good writing these books are for you.

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August
The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 12 Oct. 2014
It was my husband who saw this book reviewed in the Guardian and quite liked the sound of it. I am so glad that I needed a book to read just as he saw this. Fascinating, believable and thoroughly enthralling I couldn't put it down. Slightly slow to start but once I got the gist of the story I was completely hooked.

Breakfast with the Borgias (Hammer)
Breakfast with the Borgias (Hammer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly odd, 19 Aug. 2014
I heard the author on radio4. loved the premise of the book And downloaded pretty much immediately. I'm have thoroughly enjoyed it, however it is slightly on the odd side of my normal reading. perhaps it is just the author's style but I am off to seek out other titles now.

The House of Trembling Leaves
The House of Trembling Leaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating fabulous beautiful read, 27 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, New author for me but one I will now have to seek out and read more of. having been a fan of Amy Tan for many years, I have a fascination with eastern culture and this book did not disappoint. I felt completely attached to the characters willing the story to go on. one of those delicious feelings of wanting too know the outcome but not wanting the book to end.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit crap to be honest, 6 Dec. 2012
Watched this on dragons den and thought what a great idea..... What a great disappointment and not nearly as easy to fit as shown.

Cupcake
Cupcake

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cupcake (Kindle Edition)
Sweet easy reading, that's all I can say really, a bit predictable with a happy ending that didn't surprise anyone

Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
by Brian Clifton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec. 2012
A good guide for professionals and mere mortals like us, highly recommended for all levels of user, it will change your business goals.

Bobble Replacement Filter MU1 Band, Green
Bobble Replacement Filter MU1 Band, Green
Offered by fromaplacefaraway

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Dec. 2012
Excellent product, saves a fortune in bottled water, much better for the planet and all in all I can't recommend highly enough

Bobble Replacement Filter MU3 Band, Yellow
Bobble Replacement Filter MU3 Band, Yellow
Offered by fromaplacefaraway

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 Dec. 2012

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off well, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Kindle Edition)
I've never read any of her stuff before and it started off great, funny, touching, irreverent but it kind of descended into a pit of a place I didn't want to go... The chapter on abortion was just a chapter too much for me, deeply sad, very upsetting and not required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7