Profile for ItsAllyMcMental > Reviews

Content by ItsAllyMcMental

ItsAllyMcMental (Cardiff)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Suddenly Sam (The October Trilogy Book 3)
Suddenly Sam (The October Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical journey yet again., 2 Nov 2013
Thank you Heather, the ending wasn't what I expected but it was way more than I could have thought to ask for.
This is a hard book to put down, the story is just magical. Once again an amazing story line with amazing characters. Many thanks yet again for giving us such beautifully well written fantasies and sharing your wonderful skill as a story teller with us.

April's Rain (Tucker Book 4)
April's Rain (Tucker Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars frustrated, 29 Oct 2013
What has been a lovely series has been spoiled by very bad editing. Who proof read this book?? Sack them ! Augusts father became his grandfather, March was called Mark, endless mistakes spoiled the entire book. For heavens sake get someone with a brain to proof read, mistakes like this over and over again are unforgivable.

An Unexpected Frost (Tucker Book 3)
An Unexpected Frost (Tucker Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 27 Oct 2013
The third in the series about ol lady Tucker, the characters are just amazing and I have loved every step of the journey I have taken with them. As I sit here now in tears at the end if this book I am eagerly waiting to start reading the final book.

For Tucker
For Tucker

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: For Tucker (Kindle Edition)
After reading Tuckers Way and loving I was delighted to find this book and to discover they are two more in the series. Love, love, love the characters. The books are not very long, I read this one in a few hours, they also cost pennies but I would have paid more.

Rushed
Rushed

5.0 out of 5 stars very different, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rushed (Kindle Edition)
But ever so entertaining. This story is bizarre but enthralling, it has so many strange and diverse things in it that you can't really put it down. I really enjoyed it.

Secrets to the Grave
Secrets to the Grave

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 22 Oct 2013
Read this book immediately after reading deeper than the grave and I loved both books. I love the characters and the story line. By the end of this book all the main characters were firmly placed in my mind like old friends.
Once again Tami Hoag is pure genius.

Deeper Than the Dead
Deeper Than the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Oct 2013
Brilliant story Tami Hoag at her best. What a fiendish killer and how well written this story was. There is a sequel I believe, that's next on my reading list.

Promise You Won't Tell?
Promise You Won't Tell?

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 Oct 2013
Wish I could just write the one word that summed this book up - brilliant, but amazon demands more from us readers. This is a clever book, the central character is a character, full of humour, sharp of tongue and fast talking. The story has so many twists it makes you giddy. Well done I read this in one sitting.

White Tombs
White Tombs

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good read., 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: White Tombs (Kindle Edition)
Well defined characters, damn good plot I really enjoyed reading it. Will look to see what else this authors written.

Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Man

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gingerbread Man (Kindle Edition)
From the very start I was gripped, I found myself with tears on my face several times. This author knows how to keep you holding on for dear life. This is a gripping thriller that will make even the toughest of us cry at one point or another. What a brilliant read this was.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16