Profile for Andrew Annandale-Johnston > Reviews

Content by Andrew Annanda...

Andrew Annandale-Johnston

MiniSun 100 Multi Coloured LED Multi Function Solar Powered Outdoor Fairy String Lights

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money......, 22 Jan. 2014
Not really very good. They stopped working after only about 2 weeks when it rained and water got into the solar panel. Thinking it was something I had done, I bought a second one however, the same thing happened again.

DURAGADGET Rip-Stop Nylon Mobile Phone Pouch For Nokia Models
DURAGADGET Rip-Stop Nylon Mobile Phone Pouch For Nokia Models
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars A good case, 22 Jan. 2014
A good rugged protective case which protected my teen daughters phone and stopped it being smashed on a number of occasions. Well worth buying if you want something that offers padding for a phone or ipod rather than just a case which surrounds it like other products offer.

Main Charger for Blackberry 9360 Curve
Main Charger for Blackberry 9360 Curve
Offered by T-I-S

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not brilliant., 22 Jan. 2014
Charged my blackberry ok, but had a rather cheap feel which other products of equivalent value didn't have. That being said, it does what it says on the tin.

Anker® 2400mAh MFI Apple Certified Premium Rechargeable Extended Battery Case for iPhone 5s, 5 [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 22 Jan. 2014
Totally awesome is all I can say about this product. Easy to fit, looks good and charges my phone very quickly. In addition to that, it looks like it could take the every day bumps that happen and protects my phone from them (which is a good thing considering I bought my phone outright rather than getting it as part of a deal). Well worth a buy!!