Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for fay.watson > Reviews

Content by fay.watson

fay.watson (uk)

The Quentin Tarantino Collection [DVD]
The Quentin Tarantino Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harvey Keitel
Offered by The Happy Zombie

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD collection, 3 May 2013
I bought the collection for one film as I considered it more valued for money the provider let amazon down here who have previously been excellent however Amazon did respond appropraitely and rectify the issue satisfactory and I am now waiting for my day and evening off to enjoy the film it better not be the cut version!!!

Armour Products Metal Bottle and Jar Cutter
Armour Products Metal Bottle and Jar Cutter
Offered by supermart USA

2.0 out of 5 stars jar cutter, 3 May 2013
I thought this would be more robust that the description image would suggest I suppose it will do the job with aa lot of effort and patience, not quiet what I was looking for. This makes me reconsider what I purchase online I dont believe the price reflects the standard recieved as in a little overpriced for what it is.

Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars pulp fiction, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Pulp Fiction (Audio CD)
arrived and enjoyed asI had expected. no complaints what else can I say I enjoy the compliation cds more as I dont follow any one band

Wooden Sun Lounger 5Ft. Folding Garden Recliner Queen-Mary Acacia Wood - Deck Chair Sunbed Outdoor Furniture
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden chairs., 28 April 2013
Ideal easy to use and comfy---- with cushions. my only concern is the extension leg isnt always secure enough but doesnt distract too much from the chair.

Ready Steady Grow GZ1031 Santiago Wall Gazebo with Fly Screen
Ready Steady Grow GZ1031 Santiago Wall Gazebo with Fly Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars A feture for relaxation in the garden, 28 April 2013
This is a lovely addition to the patio, though I do tend to use it for a frame for my climbing roses and hanging baskets whilst framing a relaxation area . The gardener made pleasent comments.