Profile for Tina McLaughlin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Alarm Clock Radio FREE
Alarm Clock Radio FREE

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing app for the price!, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Alarm Clock Radio FREE (App)
I really needed an alarm clock last week as mine broke. This one was the first one that caught my eye. Easy to start and reliable as it still beeps even if the radio isn't working. Only downside is that it uses internet instead of connecting up to the radio signal.

Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 12 Aug. 2014
This game is amazing! It can be very addicting after you play it a while. Great game for concentration and my granny and grandpa are always trying to beat each other!!! Good purchase

Township
Township

4.0 out of 5 stars another great free game!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
Normally the expensive games are the best but in this occasion, this game is the best!!! Since I come from a farming family, I found it easy to obey the instructions. The only down side is that it will take a while to load or grow crops that are essential!!! I'm very addicted to the game like a lot of people. Would recommend this game to anyone who has never been on a farm before.

Where's Lolly? (Class Heroes Book 3)
Where's Lolly? (Class Heroes Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoped to tell me what happened..., 27 May 2014
I thought the overall story was good it was just to short for my liking. Normally I read books that take about a week to read but this only took me a day!!! Wanted to know what happened without buying the other books

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 May 2014
Never thought I would like this book but it's one of those books that pulls you in and you can't stop reading it. Had it finished within two days! Loved it and recommend it to older girls with a great imagination!!!

Alpha Moon: The Cain Chronicles
Alpha Moon: The Cain Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book, 1 May 2014
Read all eleven books and this one is my favourite. You need to read all of them in order so you can understand the meaning of it all.

Ever After High: Apple White's Story
Ever After High: Apple White's Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Was that it?!?, 1 May 2014
This book disappointed me as it was only five minutes long. It's kind of a rip off as you have to pay for all the other books in the series. Wouldn't spend my money on the other books in the series.

Kellie's Diary #1
Kellie's Diary #1

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't my kind of book., 27 April 2014
This review is from: Kellie's Diary #1 (Kindle Edition)
This book isn't the best book I read. The reading style made your eyes sore after a while. Don't think I'll get the next books in the series.

The Cain Chronicles, Episodes 1-4: New Moon Summer, Blood Moon Harvest, Moon of the Terrible, Red Rose Moon (Seasons of the Moon Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent books, 22 April 2014
This book set was cheap too like the first 4 books. The only down side was that it was quite short and took me a week to read all 4.

Seasons of the Moon Series, Books 1-4: Six Moon Summer, All Hallows' Moon, Long Night Moon, and Gray Moon Rising

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've ever read!!!, 18 April 2014
I've always liked Jacqueline Wilson books but I saw this set for free and decided to get it. It really grips you and liked it that much that I got the other books. Hope you guys like it as much as me!

Page: 1 | 2