Profile for S. Hume > Reviews

Advantage 250 For Dogs
Advantage 250 For Dogs
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Advantage 250 For Dogs (Misc.)
We have an eight year old Cocker Spaniel, we have always treated her for fleas with Stronghold when she was younger then Frontline, but neither seemed to work brilliantly and even after treatment we would still see the odd flea on her or around the house. Last summer was awful, she and the house was infested even though we treated her every month with Frontline, we really didn't know what to do, I hoovered our house every single day literally from top to bottom! (We did have a very clean house), we showered the dog using vinegar which seemed to kill or stun any fleas that were on her, but obviously did nothing to the ones or the eggs in the house. We didn't really want to use the bombs or sprays as a lot of people say they are quite nasty. We googled the alternatives and read up on Advantage so thought we would give it a go, as it didn't seem to have nasty side effects like some treatments. It is AMAZING! I was actually using a nit comb on our dog and within a few days I wasn't finding any when I combed her, I carried on hoovering for a couple of weeks, and since using Advantage we are Flea free. I can't recommend it enough, Other good things about Advantage...it's much cheaper than Frontline or Stronghold and also our dog doesn't mind when we put it on whereas she really didn't like the other two. It's much runnier than the others and you have to put it on three or fours places down the back rather than one spot, but it's not greasy like the others either. We have been using it for four months now and will definitely be sticking with it.

Kitchen Craft Quarter Pounder Hamburger Maker
Kitchen Craft Quarter Pounder Hamburger Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 6 July 2013
Fantastic little item, really easy to use.Well made and good value for money. Everyone loved the burgers! Wish we had got one years ago.

Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - New Slim Line Design With Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature For 26 - 55 inch TV Screens, Fits LED, LCD & Plasma, Max VESA 400mm x 400mm (Please check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Mar. 2012
It's an arm, it's very easy to fit and it works great. The range of possible positions is excellent. It is sturdy and feels very strong.
I have a 32" panasonic so was a bit baffled by the extra bit of kit I didn't want or need. Shame I had to pay for it although overall price is dirt cheap.

Anysharp Pro Knife Sharpener Gift Pack
Anysharp Pro Knife Sharpener Gift Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasently suprised!, 5 Mar. 2012
Read all the reviews, still a bit sceptical BUT... actually although not 'as new' sharp, my knives are soooo much better than they were. Fancy onion slicing etc. now a breeze.

De'Longhi Icona ECO310.R Pump Espresso Machine, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona ECO310.R Pump Espresso Machine, Scarlet Red
Offered by Mayaz Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the dripping., 18 May 2011
Lovely looking machine.
Great coffee.
BUT... 2nd machine in 4 months and this one going back as well.
Both machines performed brilliantly for a couple of weeks, great coffee, superb milk steamer and then both machine started dripping significant amounts of water both through the filter holder AND the milk nozzle.
Shame 'cos it should be a fantastic product (especially for the price!).
Amazon have been brilliant, both times instant response and a returns label to send them back.
Now the problem is choosing another machine.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 7:29 PM GMT