Profile for A Reviewer from the North of England > Reviews

Content by A Reviewer fro...

A Reviewer from the North of England

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
It's great as I can do netflix, prime and YouTube. I think it might be android

Old Spice Champion After Shave 100ml
Old Spice Champion After Shave 100ml
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now the man your man could smell like, 7 Feb. 2014
Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.¯

Kenwood Compact FP120 1.4 Litre Food Processor - White
Kenwood Compact FP120 1.4 Litre Food Processor - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this all the time, 7 Feb. 2014
I use my processor all the time. If you have any of the Jamie Oliver ## minute meal books this is a must. It does enough for 4-5 people of chopped ingredients in one blend (onions, carrots, celery etc).

All the attachments are great, slicer, grater and chopper. Works nicely for slicing potatoes or carrots thinly.

Great build quality and I expect this will last me for ages.

Sealey LED437 Rechargeable Spotlight 5W CREE LED
Sealey LED437 Rechargeable Spotlight 5W CREE LED
Offered by McCormick Tools Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Dad with big dark garden, 7 Feb. 2014
The beam on this torch is unbelievable. DO NOT SHINE IN EYES YOU WILL GO BLIND FOR A BRIEF MOMENT. The beam is extremely bright and can illuminate anything within 100m. It cuts through fog and the battery lasts for ages. I don't even know if my Dad has charged it after 6 weeks of usage.

If you have a dog or a cat that regularly don't come into the house when called and you need to stand on the back doorstep when it's raining this is the torch for you.

I think this torch could well of been used in Batman movies to create the call sign.

Great buy for the price. Build quality is sturdy, quite plasticy but feels solid.

Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphones - Black
Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphones - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant flexible stand for any smartphone or camera!, 7 Feb. 2014
This was delivered very fast and fit through the letterbox which was a bonus.

It is very flexible and can attach to almost anything by bending the legs. The grip for the phone is really tight, I shook it (over a soft area) with both an iphone and a samsung galaxy s3 and neither came out. Also attaches to my compact cameras. The tripod leg configuration means it should hold and keep stable any device you attach to it.

I will be using this to make time lapse videos with smart phones so steadiness is very important. Great piece of kit, would recommend to anyone who wants a flexible tripod for around £20!

bash Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
bash Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful reference for bash lovers, 2 Jan. 2013
This reference guide gives some good examples and some interesting techniques for using bash. Very helpful book for those needing to write some bash scripts.