Profile for lynnewivanee > Reviews

Content by lynnewivanee

lynnewivanee (UK & Spain)

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 38CC 'RAPTOR38' PETROL CHAINSAW WITH 16" BAR 2HP 1.25KW
NEW TRUESHOPPING® 38CC 'RAPTOR38' PETROL CHAINSAW WITH 16" BAR 2HP 1.25KW
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 4 Jan 2014
When it worked it was quite good. 1st pull of the cord, gee handover feel off, then the recoil starter jammed, managed to free it, then it ran for 20 minutes. 2 nd time of use, the starter jammed and then feel to bits. There was no point in sending it back as I took it to Spain and postage would have been ridiculous. Pity, it was nice and light weight, just what I wanted.

Suma Vegetarian Sausage Mix 350 g (Pack of 6)
Suma Vegetarian Sausage Mix 350 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Veggie sausage mix, 18 Sep 2013
Flavour was ok. First time I put the recommended amount of water in and it was too much, next time, I put less in it was fine. It tasted like stuffing which I like but not particularly like sausages. A good substitute though. Nice for pies, toad-in-the-hole etc.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars MeeOwlovely, 23 Mar 2013
My cat loves this. The sachets are easy to open and because it's in jelly, the meat comes out of the pack easier than other kinds. Buying this way is much cheaper than the shops.

Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang [DVD]
Nanny McPhee & The Big Bang [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Thompson
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars Nanny McPhee & the Big Bang, 9 May 2012
Wasn't impressed with this one. Nowhere near as good as the original Nanny McPhee. I was quite disappointed. The prompt delivery was good though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 4:52 PM GMT

Pedigree Favourites in Jelly 16 x 300 g
Pedigree Favourites in Jelly 16 x 300 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedigree dog food in jelly, 9 May 2012
Meat in jelly makes it easy to empty the sachets. Good idea. Only prob. was dogs didn't like the meat!...update... My dogs love it now. Also, it's a lot cheaper than buying it in the shops and you can arrange to have it delivered to someone who will be in all day, so no problem with the delivery. Changed my mind to 5 star.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2012 4:36 PM BST

Healing Cards: A Daily Practice for Maintaining Spiritual Balance (Large Card Decks)
by Caroline Myss
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards - Caroline Myss & Peter Occhiogrosso, 3 Jun 2011

These are SO lovely, I have to keep looking at them. I select a couple every day. I like them because apart from being beautifully drawn, with lovely rich colours, they are not religious, just spiritual, infact I think only two cards have the big G word on. I prefer to stay on the fence away from the dogma (or cattyma) and these cards just say it straight, like "Now is now. Are you going to be here or not?" and "Before you can heal others, you first have to heal yourself" which on the back of the card says, "Today, be mindful of how often you judge others. In recognising why you see others in a negative light, you discover the fears that you need to heal in yourself." Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson's song, comes to mind. These cards are highly recommended.

Tiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again
Tiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again
by Byron Katie

4.0 out of 5 stars alter some of language to suit you and it WORKS (Hee hee), 30 May 2010
For the English (UK) reader (& any other non-American reader)...before you read it to your kiddiewinkies, you might want to change some of the Americanisms e.g. 'makes me mad' to, for instance - 'upset' and 'game buddies', 'vacations', 'who bug me' to whatever fits for you. The main thing is to not change the MEANING of the questions the book asks when anyone says 'nobody loves me' and the following questions, 'Is that True?'.

The thing is the 'essence' of the story is so valuable, all we need to do is change the words to whatever feels appropriate for your own language, like instead of 'game buddies' say 'great friends and we like playing games together', 'really likes to jam with me' could be 'really likes to play music with me' or 'sing & have a laugh/fun with me'. So don't be put off, enjoy and use it to help those upsets fly away.

I would definitely recommend this book and 'The Journey for Kids' is very good tooTiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again The Journey for Kids: Liberating your Child's Shining Potential.

Griffin GC16031 Imic High Quality Recording and Playback for PC/Laptop/Mac
Griffin GC16031 Imic High Quality Recording and Playback for PC/Laptop/Mac
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic iMic, 5 Feb 2010
I bought this iMic so that I could use my headset on my mac, I didn't realise that I could also use it to transfer my tapes, videos and old LPs via players and decks, that's brilliant. Haven't actually tried that bit yet but I know others who have and they said its good. I really recommend this little gadget.Griffin iMic 1102-IMIC2 - USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC