Profile for Dangerous Dave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue
Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue
Offered by First Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this very handy camping stove to boil a ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I got this very handy camping stove to boil a kettle for dry stone walling courses trainees in Dorset. Therefore, it has well and truly been tested out in the field and in all weathers. It has done a grand job so far and has not let me down.

Triton Seville 8.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Seville 8.5kW Electric Shower

4.0 out of 5 stars A great shower which replaced the old shower which had lasted ..., 4 Feb. 2015
A great shower which replaced the old shower which had lasted many years. If this shower lasts that long then it to will be a great shower. I did have it installed by a builder and therefore cannot comment on how easy it was to install.

Dziekuje Bardzo
Dziekuje Bardzo

4.0 out of 5 stars This was an impulse buy and it has paid off ..., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dziekuje Bardzo (Audio CD)
This was an impulse buy and it has paid off I think. Klaus Schulze and Lisa Gerrard produce some classical electronic music which will engage the listerner with an atmospheric event full of sequences and perceptions. One word of advice and that is the music may seem to be very similar but once you have played the tracks a few times you can start to pick out the differences. This is a CD that calls tracks 'bundles of basic sequences, sound and rhythms'.

The Violet Flame
The Violet Flame

3.0 out of 5 stars which was a pitty as there are some good songs here, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Violet Flame (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of erasure for many years and was very interested when I came across this new cd. I read the reviews and noted what was said. In farness what was said I have to agree with. However, I agree the cd is far to short and I felt short changed , which was a pitty as there are some good songs here.

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Hedge Shears
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Hedge Shears

5.0 out of 5 stars ... but will burst into life come spring) from the great pruning I gave it with these great shears, 16 Oct. 2014
My Hedge has not recovered ( but will burst into life come spring) from the great pruning I gave it with these great shears. They cut through the twigs etc... like a hot knife through butter which made the job of bring the hedge back under control a pleasure. A great product!

Wait for Me. Remixes!
Wait for Me. Remixes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like many other 'remixes' you will get the' inspired', 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Wait for Me. Remixes! (Audio CD)
Like many other 'remixes' you will get the' inspired', the 'good', the 'OK' and 'what was the point'. This CD contained a few 'inspired' remixes, mostly 'good' and luckily only a few which was 'what was the point'. The Ambient CD was alright , but I felt that it did not add anything different to my listening experience. The DVD contained a mig bag of live performances which were by and by good and the rest were OK. In my opinion if you buy this you will not be disappointed but you will not be Wowed!

CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
by Roger Protz

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bible for me, 25 May 2014
I am a real ale fan and use this guide to find pubs in an area where I want to go exploring with friends. It's packed with very useful information, readable and useable. As a guide it is brilliant, but like anyother guide it cannot say if you are going to like the pub because that's down to the staff creating a good atmosphere.

INNOCENTS
INNOCENTS
Offered by positivenoise

3.0 out of 5 stars It has its moments, 25 May 2014
This review is from: INNOCENTS (Audio CD)
I have a growing number of Moby albums and this is the latest addition. As an artist Moby is very creative and has produced some excellent work, of which I have really enjoyed listening too. However, on this album there are a few outstanding tracks but many seem to be like old friends dressed in different clothes. To be honest I have had to listen to this 4 or 5 times to get it to grow upon me and it's not as good as Destroyed by a long way.

This Is What I Do
This Is What I Do

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry George, 25 May 2014
This review is from: This Is What I Do (Audio CD)
I bought this after listening to some interviews given by Boy George on the radio and was curious to listen to 'What he does now'. After a few playings I knew this was not for me and lost interest very quickly. I wish him well as he clearly has a new verve for life.

Roberts RD21B(ECO4) Ecologic 4 DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Radio wth up to 150 Hours Battery Life - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DAB delighted, 25 May 2014
I love radio more that I do television and this radio is excellent for my enjoyment of that medium. This one was recommed by Which? and has proved to be a valuable addition to my listening delight. I've got good DAB reception (otherwise it would have been pointless buying it) and the radio has the features I want and is not saddled with extra's I would not use. A very good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11