Profile for Dangerous Dave > Reviews

Dangerous Dave

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Heaven And Hell
Heaven And Hell

3.0 out of 5 stars It has it's good sections and indiferent sections, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Heaven And Hell (Audio CD)
I had originaly had this album on vinly and was bowled over with its depth and performance wich to my mind pushed the electronic music field along into another world. Older, and having more of a range of tastes, I revisited this album and had mixed reactions to it. It has it's good sections and indiferent sections, althought it could mean I'm much more jaded now in my approach to music of my youth.

1492 - Conquest of Paradise
1492 - Conquest of Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars I rate this along side Chariots of Fire as a fantastic example of film music work which can stand on ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I am a fan of Vangelis and this CD in my opionion was a return to form. I rate this along side Chariots of Fire as a fantastic example of film music work which can stand on its on two feet.

Red Dwarf - Series 1-8 [DVD] [1998]
Red Dwarf - Series 1-8 [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Chris Barrie

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved Red Dwarf and when I spotted this box set ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I loved Red Dwarf and when I spotted this box set I knew I had to get it and relive a great comedy sci-fi series. This is a great way to relive the shows and like all series there are blinders of shows and those which on reflection were not at all that funny. Still, I loved it.

Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue
Campingaz Camp Bistro Gas Stove - Blue
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this very handy camping stove to boil a ..., 4 Feb. 2015
I got this very handy camping stove to boil a kettle for dry stone walling courses trainees in Dorset. Therefore, it has well and truly been tested out in the field and in all weathers. It has done a grand job so far and has not let me down.

Triton Seville 8.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Seville 8.5kW Electric Shower

4.0 out of 5 stars A great shower which replaced the old shower which had lasted ..., 4 Feb. 2015
A great shower which replaced the old shower which had lasted many years. If this shower lasts that long then it to will be a great shower. I did have it installed by a builder and therefore cannot comment on how easy it was to install.

Dziekuje Bardzo
Dziekuje Bardzo

4.0 out of 5 stars This was an impulse buy and it has paid off ..., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dziekuje Bardzo (Audio CD)
This was an impulse buy and it has paid off I think. Klaus Schulze and Lisa Gerrard produce some classical electronic music which will engage the listerner with an atmospheric event full of sequences and perceptions. One word of advice and that is the music may seem to be very similar but once you have played the tracks a few times you can start to pick out the differences. This is a CD that calls tracks 'bundles of basic sequences, sound and rhythms'.

The Violet Flame
The Violet Flame

3.0 out of 5 stars which was a pitty as there are some good songs here, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Violet Flame (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of erasure for many years and was very interested when I came across this new cd. I read the reviews and noted what was said. In farness what was said I have to agree with. However, I agree the cd is far to short and I felt short changed , which was a pitty as there are some good songs here.

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Hedge Shears
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Geared Hedge Shears

5.0 out of 5 stars ... but will burst into life come spring) from the great pruning I gave it with these great shears, 16 Oct. 2014
My Hedge has not recovered ( but will burst into life come spring) from the great pruning I gave it with these great shears. They cut through the twigs etc... like a hot knife through butter which made the job of bring the hedge back under control a pleasure. A great product!

Wait for Me. Remixes!
Wait for Me. Remixes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like many other 'remixes' you will get the' inspired', 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Wait for Me. Remixes! (Audio CD)
Like many other 'remixes' you will get the' inspired', the 'good', the 'OK' and 'what was the point'. This CD contained a few 'inspired' remixes, mostly 'good' and luckily only a few which was 'what was the point'. The Ambient CD was alright , but I felt that it did not add anything different to my listening experience. The DVD contained a mig bag of live performances which were by and by good and the rest were OK. In my opinion if you buy this you will not be disappointed but you will not be Wowed!

CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
CAMRA's Good Beer Guide 2013
by Roger Protz

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bible for me, 25 May 2014
I am a real ale fan and use this guide to find pubs in an area where I want to go exploring with friends. It's packed with very useful information, readable and useable. As a guide it is brilliant, but like anyother guide it cannot say if you are going to like the pub because that's down to the staff creating a good atmosphere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10