Profile for Whitnii Levon > Reviews

Content by Whitnii Levon

Whitnii Levon

Yogabum Non-Slip Premium Yoga Mat Towel (Olive Green)
Yogabum Non-Slip Premium Yoga Mat Towel (Olive Green)
Offered by Yogabum Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot yoga, 22 Feb 2014
I had two hot yoga classes with this mat (before it was swiped in the changing room!) and it worked very well. The towel folds/rolls into a small size (much smaller than a bath towel of the same size) so it's very easy to add to a gym bag. It covered the entire mat easily. I used it with the dot side down and there was no slipping; either between the towel on the mat or me and the towel. I never tried it dot side up. The 'towel' side is much like any other towel, no slipping and kept fairly dry through an entire hot yoga class. Left to air dry after washing at night it was completely dry the next morning and ready to be packed in my gym bag again. I've already purchased another. Lovely. It wasn't cheap but it is easier to carry and does a better job of covering an entire mat than a regular bath towel. Great buy if you need to travel with yoga gear.

Out The Door Fast Dry 15 ml (3-Pack)
Out The Door Fast Dry 15 ml (3-Pack)
Offered by UniStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Dries fast - nice finish, 8 Feb 2014
I bought this as a cheaper alternative to Seche Vite. OTD dries quickly - It was completely set within 5 minutes and didn't do that 'shrink' thing that seche vite sometimes does. It stayed glossy and kept my polish in perfect condition for four days, when I removed it. It would probably last much longer. This is a great top coat overall. It is cheaper than SV and I suspect that the formula won't dry quickly like SV does. I prefer the gel like finish of SV overall but I will happily finish my bottles of OTD.