Profile for Lmorson > Reviews

Content by Lmorson

Lmorson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Revealing Us (Inside Out Series Book 3)
Revealing Us (Inside Out Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars More of this, 10 Dec. 2014
Again we are left gasping and scrabbling to read the next book to find out where this is going. WOW.

If I Were You (Inside Out Series Book 1)
If I Were You (Inside Out Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 5 Dec. 2014
I have read Lisa's books before and this is a good a story as all the others.about to start the next one..

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 20 Nov. 2014
I have been unable to put down this book, much the same as the previous "Cross Fire" series. I know this is Eva and Hudson's story but it would be good to hear more of Gideon and his thoughts, which have been more in evidence though Eva seems to have more to say.
Look forward to the next book hopefully not too far off as I went back and read the three first books before starting this one to remind myself of the story so far and refresh my memory of the characters we already met and the previous lives of the people involved .
Well done Sylvia you keep me coming back for more.

One Night: Denied (One Night series Book 2)
One Night: Denied (One Night series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my!!!!, 8 Nov. 2014
This is a rival to the "this man " trilogy, I am going to be desperate by the time January comes and the next book is available the story is absolutely gripping and I've read this book all the way through in one sitting,just can't put it down. Miller Hart is so ....ooh.. I hope this will be a happy outcome for him and Olivia.

The SEAL, Part 1 (Sex, Lies & Spies)
The SEAL, Part 1 (Sex, Lies & Spies)

5.0 out of 5 stars what next, 7 Nov. 2014
A good read when will part two be out I want to know what the outcome of this encounter develops into

The Salvation of Daniel (The Blue Butterfly Book 2)
The Salvation of Daniel (The Blue Butterfly Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame, 21 Oct. 2014
I began this book in the hope that there would be a reward at the end.This was not to be, again very much a sadness to it. I don't think I will be reading any more of this author's books. The violence outweighs any other emotion and cannot be seen as any thing more than that I had hoped for some kind of peace for Daniel but not in the way it happened.
This is where the story ends for me.

Ty's Temptation: Book 2 (Bad in Boots)
Ty's Temptation: Book 2 (Bad in Boots)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 28 Sept. 2014
I have loved reading this book.didn't realise what a great writer Patrice was.but having read Mister Black series couldn't wait to read her other titles bring it on wonderful characters and so much emotion I so look forward to the next book in this series

Out of the Darkness (Untwisted series Book 2)
Out of the Darkness (Untwisted series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 6 Sept. 2014
Alice has certainly kept up the momentum from the first book,with both stories the reader has real empathy with the characters and is waiting with anticipation for the next chapter to unfold.cannot wait for the third book.

Angel (NSC Industries Book 1)
Angel (NSC Industries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew, 16 Aug. 2014
This is one of the best books I've read for a while. Although it is hot it also has a gripping story, I love Libby and Mate perhaps more so than Mason and A , Libby is selfless in her love for Nate and her children
Could do with following their story more.

Temptation (Club X Book 1)
Temptation (Club X Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 8 Aug. 2014
This is another winner from k m Scott.as in other books you get to know the characters and hope for their dreams to be realised.can't wait for the next installment when we learn more about Steffen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5