Profile for loaded > Reviews

Content by loaded

loaded

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Venchi Dark Chocolate Cigar Filled with Piedmont Hazelnut Nougatine Truffle 100 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 14.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Super chocolate taste!, 12 July 2014
These are super quality, one can't complain about the price, since I clicked buy and knew the size and cost :-) They are eaten long ago, so can't remember if they were flat on one side like another reviewer said, but I really don't think they were at all and if so, then no much. Another reviewer mentioned that they just come in a plastic bag, this is true. A mock up wood effect paper box would have been much better and frankly, not unexpected at this price. Since the photo is just of one cigar, it isn't clear how they will arrive. Having said that, I split them up and gave a couple away. Very nice chocolate.

PRO PLAN Cat ADULT with OPTIRENAL Rich in Chicken, 10kg
PRO PLAN Cat ADULT with OPTIRENAL Rich in Chicken, 10kg
Price: 36.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this. Even the neighbours cats..., 5 April 2014
We travel a lot and whilst the cat gets pampered whilst we are here, when we are gone, he has to survive on ProPlan from an automatic feeder. It doesn't block the feeder and he loves it. It is always gone, so I guess he enjoys it! Amazon price, especially on subscribe and save is super.

Wpro Inline Water Filter Cartridge for Use with Side By Side American Style Refrigerators
Offered by Jamicks
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better filters, 5 April 2014
I am in a quandry... Water never tasted better than with the original filter I got with my LG fridge. Many people insist they are all the same. They are not. The LG original is far superior, however, whenever I type in the model number I get third parts inferior products. I would happily pay 50 for another one if I could find it. They were that good. This is just, OK. Water clean, makes some black particles, but this is expected.

Energizer HighTech Batteries 9V 1 Pack
Energizer HighTech Batteries 9V 1 Pack
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality battery, 5 April 2014
Good strong battery, consistent voltage. I use in a variety of applications, including computer on exercise bike and multimeters. Nice price from amazon using Sub&Save

Steel Diver (Nintendo 3DS)
Steel Diver (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 5.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute sub game for kids and parents, 5 April 2014
Nice game, with an attractive pricepoint (I paid 10) nice 3D artwork on the box and usual quality Nintendo gameplay.

PRO PLAN Cat ADULT with OPTIRENAL Rich in Salmon, 3kg

Russell Hobbs 18366 Glass Touch Toaster - Black
Russell Hobbs 18366 Glass Touch Toaster - Black
Price: 76.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toaster - just don't but it for a set, 5 April 2014
Great toaster. Toasts well, looks great and really is made of glass, just like the range suggests. However, if you buy this hoping to have a set with the kettle, forget it. The kettle is rubbish, plastic and simply put, since I wanted a set, I sent both back...

Gerber Fit Light Multi-Tool including Torch - Orange
Gerber Fit Light Multi-Tool including Torch - Orange
Offered by MedClub
Price: 33.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what it wants to be..., 5 April 2014
Sort of a mix between a torch, a Victorinox and a bit of leatherman thrown in. The internal screwdrivers are pretty useless, but the light is useful and alongside the knife and swappable hexagonal magnetic screwdriver holder it gets used for opening Amazon boxes, quick access torch and servicing my Roombas. Quality not Gerber's usual standard (which frankly wasn't that high anyway...)

Energizer High Tech Batteries - 2 Pack
Energizer High Tech Batteries - 2 Pack
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor lights, 5 April 2014
These batteries I use in the Mr Beams LED outdoor spotlights that come up on Amazon all the time for special offer. They work well in all conditions and last a long time.

Dr Seuss' The Lorax / Despicable Me / Hop (Triple Pack) [DVD]
Dr Seuss' The Lorax / Despicable Me / Hop (Triple Pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny DeVito
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value family fun, 5 April 2014
I am still a DVD/Blu Ray dinosaur... Whilst some people love to download, I still like to have a box with glossy pictures and to be able to take it with me, for the car, the hotel, etc etc. This is a fun set, but the real jewel is obviously (to me anyway) Despicable me...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4