ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)

grace

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, 27 Mar 2013
I have always wanted to own Tiffany products but find them so expensive, this was amazing value i thought id see. I bought this with our wedding pressy moneyand am absolutely delighted with it. I wanted to know if it had the antique brass frame other Tiffany lights say they do, and if it were a genuine Tiffany light, so i phoned the company - their telephone numbers on their website. The gentleman i spoke to was very helpful and very friendly, answering all my questions. With our wedding we have bought a lot of things this last year and its amazng how unhelpful or unfriendly some places are, even when you intend to spend a lot of money, and give them a lot of custom, it is something that causes us to go elsewhere, even if it means paying more. So on this occasion i was delighted at the customer service i found myself getting from this company, i cannot say anything negative at all.

this product is:

It is handmade glass as all Tiffany products are, the glass section comes seperately to the frame which is antique brass, also get the attachments to fit it to a normal ceiling light fitting.

I fitted this easily which was delightful as i could suprise my husband by showing him it lit as in the picture i will try to upload in a moment. It looks so pretty and is such good value my husband asked if i wanted to order another for a different room - answer to that is an obvious yippee yes please. So i have ordered a second one.

oh and the delivery speed was incredible. i ordered this yesterday and received it today by courier.

yes absolutely delighted with this item, thank you Haysom Interiors.

Sublime in Nature Micro Journal (Paperblanks)
Sublime in Nature Micro Journal (Paperblanks)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous as described beautiful cover, neat small pocket sized. perfect, 4 Mar 2013
I love the size of this book. absolutely perfect size for my handbag, to carry odd information. such as lists of dvds or books i want to collect, ticking them off as i collect them. i have so many dvds i accidentally got the same one twice so great way to avoid this. gorgeous cover, really ornate and pretty. cool for creative notes when i am out and about. wonderful - and i adore the colour. have a few of these as so so useful.

The Tribe - Series 3 [DVD]
The Tribe - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caleb Ross
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly engaging well thought out continuation of a unique series, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Tribe - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
(Non-spoiler - I say nothing about the actual storyline here.)
Totally original series. New look on virus type disaster, with children and teenagers as survivors. It shows spontaneous actions, mistakes, loyalty, devotion and friends caring for each other. The fun and interaction of characters and fact that there is so much going on makes it so watchable. I love all the characters and thoroughly enjoyed watching this series. Highly recommended.

The story develops further with new twists and turns which are very realistic - you know someone you think is bad showing a good side and vis versa. The story is never boring as it doesn't stand still as the story develops and shows friends who are surviving together helping and protecting each other and welcoming others into their Tribe.

The Tribe - Series 2 [DVD]
The Tribe - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caleb Ross
Offered by Revelation Films Direct
Price: 10.99

This review is from: The Tribe - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)

The Tribe - Series 1 [DVD]
The Tribe - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beth Allen
Offered by Revelation Films Direct
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly engaging well thought out, unique series., 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Tribe - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Totally original series. New look on disaster virus type, with children and teenagers as survivors.

I love most Sci-Fi futuristic and disaster series and movies, this is in my eyes on a par with many of them. It shows spontaneous actions, mistakes, loyalty, devotion and friends caring for each other. One thing I didn't like was a trial of the one who in my eyes owned the Mall and invited the others in when he could have put the shutters down on them, thus showing how nice he is, but all works out ok in end. Was the only thing that annoyed me, as if the writers forgot what this person had done for everyone, and Amber should have been more positive and level headed about it if she was to be leader material, but this is good it shows how the characters develop over time, showing mistakes they make early on and how they grow into better people and become friends together. And if they didn't make mistakes it wouldn't be realistic. The fun and interaction of characters and fact there is so much going on makes it so watchable. By the end of the series I loved everyone, even Tai-san, Amber and Lex (or should I say especially? -) yep I love all the characters and thoroughly enjoyed watching this series. Highly recommended.

The Tribe: A New World
The Tribe: A New World
by A J Penn
Price: 10.67

1.0 out of 5 stars This completely ruins the wonderful joy I got from the Tribe, made me physically ill., 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Tribe: A New World (Paperback)
I am a huge fan of the tribe, I watched the series years ago, desired more so read the series 6 scripts (perfectly continue the fun interaction and comradely of the characters) and again recently watched all 5 series again., I was thirsty for more, so much wasn't rounded up, like Lex knows deleted doesn't mean dead but deleted from the computer system. Looking forward to the tribe searching for lost friends: knowing they could be alive. The series had so may avenues it could go down, I looked for any story which may round up some unanswered questions.

Eating sick is not one of them - I read the "look inside" with a desire to buy the book but want nothing to do with it now and need to warn you of this content so you know what you are buying. I don't wish to financially support someone who writes such disgusting tripe. This book reduces the whole tribe and Trudy to a totally out of character low, and treats Amber as some kind of god everyone blindly follows as she makes the stupid decision of staying at sea (starving) when they could escape via a coastline and find food.

If the "look inside" is anything to go by, unless you have a strong stomach - I mean this was worse than films where people eat each other or are apathetic weak just sitting and waiting to be killed/die, watching others die/doing nothing to help.. totally unlike the tribe characters who are fighters and survivors. This story completely ruins the wonderful joy I got from the Tribe series

I don't know where this writer came from but they don't know the characters at all, Trudy grew into a respected responsible mother who looked after everyone, including Salene and Amber many times, and has since her time with the chosen (only cos they threatened her baby) been amongst the most responsible, mild mannered and stable person looking after everyone, cooking cleaning, being a sensible mum to everyone. Showing maturity she forgave Amber for stealing her boyfriend and forgave her boyfriend for betraying her- he was boyfriend to Ebony, Trudy and Amber all in space of a few episodes, so I cannot believe Trudy, who would be so loving and forgiving would be ignored by the others as she is in this - the writer certainly hated Trudy to put such a horrible light on her.

Personally I think Amber was terrible in doing what she did to Trudy and Ebony (took Ebony's first love off her so why not leave her happy with Jay! Not what a responsible leader would do at all) - so shouldn't be portrayed as a saint - as she is here. I really like Amber as I do all the characters. I think the series showed the good and bad sides of all the characters and made me love the baddies/rascals as well as the good. It was clever in that. And maybe realistic that someone like Amber would keep winning other girls boyfriends.

But this storyline made me physically heave - I was nearly sick many times myself. Loving members of the tribe, friends, watching but doing nothing about it as Trudy eats sick as someone is actually sick and licking sick off a boat is ridiculous- NO not even Ebony would watch and do nothing. This is a sick stupid storyline. NOT tribe members I know NOT like the responsible loving mother Trudy had developed into in the series. She was the strongest too - remember when Amber left Jay for dead, she rallied the troops together and leads the tribe on an attack on the technics to save Jay. This was a strong determined lady with a lovely group of mates who rally around each other.

Also - none of them and amber too, would agree to drift at sea till they die - no-one chooses to do that when they know where there is land, doesn't make any sense at all, there was plenty of land outside the city to explore - even staying close to land as sail away from the city.

I apologise for such a long review but adored the series and would love to see/read more - but this just annoys me as seems it's a money making venture by someone who doesn't know the characters at all. I could do a lot better. Now I have to move on as I cannot get the image of Trudy eating sick whilst being ignored by her close friends, out of my head - what drivel.

12 Flickering Candle Set Runs on Batteries Flickers Like a Real Candle Battery Operated Tealight Candles Flameless Candle Wedding Tea Light One Dozen Long Lasting Batterry Life
Offered by ULTRA TOP-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 3.39

3.0 out of 5 stars the good and the bad on this product compared to others., 9 Oct 2012
Doesnt look like the picture - i cant stop looking at the white plastic and the light is very faint. But hey, i thought id give these a try but having since bought real wax ones that flicker, look real and take AAA batteries, from poundland for a 1 each (Obviously as its poundland!) i'd not recommend these or buy them again. I contemplated whether i am allowed to return them but whats the point - so much hassle. The ones i bought from poundland were church candle size (they had a variety of sizes, scented too) so much greater glow so actually worth it. Unknown how bright these will be but i may try to pop them in a lattern bag or someot, except that multiplies the cost.

Bought these for our after wedding party to give the hall were hiring safe light - so I actually need a lot more of something to give a nice light thats not too expensive. battery and normal candles i have now but will need more if anyone has suggestions!!!

The good points: they all worked, arrived on time, take one 2032 battery as described - firmly held in clipin battery container - so thats ace, the poundland ones may need cellotape to hold the battery cover on but thats no problem and wouldnt be if these needed the same. the batteries are included, simple switch to turn candles on, and all but one worked first time.
These were good value compared to others on amazon or in town where they retail at 2.99 for packs of 4. If you are happy with the "white plastic look" you'll love these - but not quite the beautiful stylish romantic wedding look i wanted for my wedding so these will be behind something because they do look cheap. but they do the job, its up to you if you like them or not.
One very good point, placed in a tealight holder behind glass they look really lovely and look real: i placed them on the windowsill to see what my husband thought, and he thought them real and told me to blow them out before i closed the curtains.

12 Vanilla Floating Candles‏
12 Vanilla Floating Candles‏

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smelling candles received safely and fast, 10 July 2012
This review is from: 12 Vanilla Floating Candles‏
Lovely smelling candles, received 20 so delighted as not clear how many I would receive. I received them fast and safely.

Data Colours Card for Printing and Presentation 160gsm 250 Sheets per Ream A4 Green  - Ref 36453 (1 Ream)
Data Colours Card for Printing and Presentation 160gsm 250 Sheets per Ream A4 Green - Ref 36453 (1 Ream)
Price: 13.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour but received damaged when expected to be carefully packaged, 9 July 2012
I am trying to save money making my own Order of Service for my wedding and saw these, thinking they would make lovely covers: simply fold in half and use with A4 white sheets, also folded in half inside, so these need to be in good condition.

You can imagine my disappointment when, having spent over 13 just for the covers - every single sheet has the same corner damaged, really annoying - but I cant afford the hassle of returning the product and waiting a replacement hoping its not damaged too, - I cant afford the postage and would Amazon collect the package?! So i will have to make do which is very disheartening, even upsetting, as preparing for my wedding should be happy and fun, not this painful.

The card is a lovely colour which is why it gets a one star - but every single sheet being scrunched in a corner means it is inferior and not the nice crisp pretty clean Order of Service I want my guests to receive in the post.

I expected this to be carefully packaged in a box the correct size and corners protected, not a load of loose brown paper thrown on the top of the ream of paper/card thrown in a huge box which itself arrived damaged in a corner. in a shop i could have picked the most perfect unmarked and dented one.

Update: I had a swift replacement for the damaged card, replacement also received little dented at edges but useable for wedding order of service, very pleased with service I received so upped the stars.

Bolsius Maxi Floating Candles - 10 (Ivory) - 103432152305
Bolsius Maxi Floating Candles - 10 (Ivory) - 103432152305
Offered by ScentedCandleShop
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, fast efficient caring DHL delivery, 4 July 2012
Wonderful candles, really pleased with my purchase, these are a lovely ivory colour and I received them the day after i ordered them by safe DHL (Royal Mail tend to put my post in the bin so they sometimes get lost but DHL don't. Royal Mail usually put my mail so they say on the street so I often come home to find it missing). As courier DHL received safely, undamaged and so amazingly fast, very pleased. Absolutely delighted with this seller and will certainly e buying from them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5