Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New 10 / 10.2 Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 10 or
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Case for acer tablet., 19 May 2013
I bought this case when I ordered my tablet as I wanted to keep it safe. It is a smart looking case and quite sturdy but unfortunately the clips which hold the tablet at the bottom have become disconnected and allow the tablet to fall out when the case is open. The keyboard works well but you have to move the tablet across the case as the connection point for the keyboard to be attached is right by the socket where the keyboard attaches. If these problems were addressed by the manufacturer it would be a perfect companion to the tablet. It has only lasted a couple of weeks and I have had to order another type of case for it. I am quite disappointed with it.

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)
HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Want a warm bed - get one of these., 4 April 2013
My old electric blanket was wearing thin so I needed a new one to replace it. I bought this one as it said it covered the whole mattress instead of just a small area in the middle of the bed. It does and it heats the whole mattress area except for under the pillows, which you wouldn't want to heat anyway. This product is easy to fit as it goes on like a fitted sheet with no tapes to wrestle with. I always had trouble with the centre tape on my old one. I have it plugged into a timer switch so it comes on before I go to bed and the bed is warm when I get in. I have been using it for a while now and it hasn't moved or wrinkled at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes getting into a warm bed. Even the bottom corners are warm.

Brite Ideas 200 Low Voltage Microbright Lights, Mutlicolour
Brite Ideas 200 Low Voltage Microbright Lights, Mutlicolour

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights., 1 Jan 2013
I hava always had just white lights on my Christmas tree, but this year I thought I'd try something different. These pretty coloured l e d's are bright and show up well in the branches. The many functions mean you can have a different display when you want a change.

Dog Life - Berber Football - Soft Fleece Squeaky Football Dog Toy - 12cm Diameter
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 5.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Ball, 1 Jan 2013
I bought this for my Staffie pup for her first birthday. She liked it well enough but it lasted her all of 10 minutes before all the stuffing was out and the ball was in tiny pieces. Not very strong for a dog.

Festive Productions Ltd 60 mm Assorted Baubles, Pack of 24, Classic Gold
Festive Productions Ltd 60 mm Assorted Baubles, Pack of 24, Classic Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Baubles, 1 Jan 2013
The different designs and colours of gold look good on my tree. They are all the same size and easy to attatch with their own ties.

Statue Of Liberty New York USA Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Statue Of Liberty New York USA Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars s.of l mousemat, 1 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughter as an extra little Christmas gift. She loves the statue of liberty and was thrilled with it.

Buster Dog Chew Strong Rawhide Smoky Flavour 27.5 - 30 cm (Pack of 2)
Buster Dog Chew Strong Rawhide Smoky Flavour 27.5 - 30 cm (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Buster dog chew, 26 Oct 2012
I have a 10 monthe old

I have a 10 month old Staffie pup who is a very vigorous chewer. Normal small chews don't last her many minutes but these keep her occupied for hours.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Tea pot stand, 6 Aug 2012
I bought this teapot stand as I needed a new one. It arrived promptly and I unpacked it and started to use it the same day. I have used it for five days and it has gone misshapen and buckled. It is no use whatsoever for the purpose for which it is intended. The teapot slides off it. The only good thing about it is that it is very pretty to look at if you like dogs and pigs, which I do. I would not recommend this to anyone who wants to stand a hot teapot on it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog muzzle., 23 July 2012
My puppy likes to chew things that she shouldn't so I bought this muzzle for her to wear until she calms down enough to remove it. It was easy to put on and she didn't mind wearing it. Unfortunately she was sick while wearing it and now she is scared of it.

O'Neill Cervantes Sun Hat Womens Women's Hat Super White Medium
O'Neill Cervantes Sun Hat Womens Women's Hat Super White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun hat, 23 July 2012
I bought this hat as it has a nice wide brim. I have a medication which says I should not have the sun shining on my skin for long and as I like to take nice long walks with my dog I need something to shade my face and neck. This hat is easy to wear and does not make me feel hot. It shades me beautifully.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3