Profile for D > Reviews

Price's Candles 5 Jar Candles & 90 Tea-Lights Fragrance Collection
Price's Candles 5 Jar Candles & 90 Tea-Lights Fragrance Collection
Offered by Littlewoods Clearance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value set, 16 Feb. 2016
Lovely box of candles to treat yourself or use as gifts. The only downfall is that the tealights are weak and you have to burn 6 at a time to give you fragrance.

Price's 16 Piece Candle Gift Set
Price's 16 Piece Candle Gift Set
Offered by Littlewoods Clearance

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely candles, 16 Feb. 2016
This is a great value set of 12 candles. 3 of each fragrance. The box candles are plain on the inside so could be burnt any time of year. The fragrances are of the spice kind and all smell quite similar. The mandarin differs with a lovely fresh orange fragrance. I note prices are also using the mandarin and ginger in their odour eliminating range also on a limited season.
They also have a version with plain box design on their website.

Box of 6 Various Premium Prices London Fragranced Scented Wax Candle Glass New
Box of 6 Various Premium Prices London Fragranced Scented Wax Candle Glass New
Offered by Around A Pound Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of candles, 16 Feb. 2016
Beautiful set of candles. Mine were neatly packaged and quickly posted by xs-stock. Individual items looks new. Box has a qvc label on so a bit of research told me this is a discontinued product. There is an old qvc listing December 2013 with the product including tealights for £26 inc delivery. QVC used to do an auto purchase of candle collections for a couple of years. I haven't burnt them yet but looking forward to burning them. Smell strong enough unlit so have been well sealed and not lost fragrance. Prices are a milder smell than Yankee. I prefer this. Some people prefer a stronger fragrance. Prices are my old favourite brand but hard to find in local shops. I have since discovered Wax Lyrical and Shearer which are nice also. After a dabble with Yankee I prefer Prices and will stock up on the offers.

Pure Organic Unrefined Shea Butter 1kg
Pure Organic Unrefined Shea Butter 1kg
Offered by mysheaworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice creamy shea, 7 Jan. 2016
Arrived well packaged..quantity as described but in two blocks..1 x900g and 1 x 100g each shrink wrapped and enclosed in a resealable bag. Block easily pressed into and product sinks in nicely. Best before label Oct 16 as stated. Seller has product listed on own website with longer life label date and soil associated stamped but at slightly higher price. This is unrefined and organic but not soil verified. Product has a mild smell. Shea loses fragrance as ages so I prefer a slightly older product. I normally purchase my shea in advance of needing to allow fragrance to fade.
I'm just getting into making own body butters so looking forward to experimenting. I may order direct from seller next time to get longer lifespan.

Neutrogena Rainbath Ocean 1182 ml
Neutrogena Rainbath Ocean 1182 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and clean fragrance, 19 Nov. 2015
Finally found a product that will make my scruffy teens wash..nice smell..nice foam..easy to use.

High Quality 100x Aluminium Foil Food Containers with Lids No.6a Takeaway
High Quality 100x Aluminium Foil Food Containers with Lids No.6a Takeaway
Offered by Hope Style UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless, 19 Nov. 2015
These are not high quality. .They are flimsy and wobble when putting in and out of oven and the edges are very sharp.

2016 A3 two column easy view one month to view calendar / monthly planner
2016 A3 two column easy view one month to view calendar / monthly planner
Offered by SuperGood Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars No frills no fuss and perfect for a simple view calendar, 19 Nov. 2015
Lovely size calendar in fact I nearly ordered this last year but got the smaller one as I was worried it would be too big but it is perfect..My approximate measurements are 3.5cm each side wider and 13 cm longer.
The writing lines are double the width of the smaller so you can write larger and fit more family members appointments, birthdays etc.
The back board and wire is a bit flimsy buy for my needs it is fine. I am glad I purchased the larger version and this will now be my calendar of choice.

San Pellegrino Limonata Sparkling Mineral Water Can 33 cl (Pack of 6)
San Pellegrino Limonata Sparkling Mineral Water Can 33 cl (Pack of 6)
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 28 Sept. 2015
Lovely drink..my new favourite as I struggle to find natural juice drinks with no artificial sweeteners in. Normally around £3.50 for 6 in supermarkets or two packs for £6.

Natural World Moroccan Argan Oil Moisture Rich Shampoo 500ml
Natural World Moroccan Argan Oil Moisture Rich Shampoo 500ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly allergic, 31 Aug. 2015
Made my head itch.

MICRALAX RECTUM ENEMA 5ml x 12
MICRALAX RECTUM ENEMA 5ml x 12
Offered by Your247Chemist

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves a trip to the hospital, 4 Aug. 2015
I have IBS and used to be runny poos but now I struggle..I sometimes go a few times in a day but still struggle and never empty properly. This causes a blockage. I have been given these in hospital but never by my Dr's..They have in the past prescribed fibregel..movicol..senna..lactulose and docusate sodium...fibregel bloats..senna works but need to get timing right..movicol only works if I take loads of it then will get runs for a day..docusate did nothing but cause an impaction. I was given micralax enema in hospital..works best If you lay on left side for 20 mins or until you cannot take cramping anymore.
At first you think it hasn't worked but cramping to go to loo will happen and you feel much better once you have been. My first attempt at home was only half successful as I didn't squeeze tube fully or wait long enough but used properly they work and pleased to have found these here. An information sheet I found online says if you are a sufferer of constipation it is fine to use these regularly maybe weekly to prevent getting backed up. As a women my lady hormones cause tummy troubles so I plan to use these on a fortnightly basis to ensure I have a clear out to prevent another hospital trip.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17