Profile for Linicaram > Reviews

Gallant 2" Olympic Spring Collars Clamps Barbell Dumbbell Weight Bar Clips 5cm
Gallant 2" Olympic Spring Collars Clamps Barbell Dumbbell Weight Bar Clips 5cm
Offered by GallantSports

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with these., 6 May 2015
Brilliant spring collars - they function excellently and I have no problem changing the barbell weight plates with these. Just what I needed.

TRI GRIP Rubber Olympic Weight Plates 1.25kg - 25kg (Sold in Pairs) (20 Kilograms)
Offered by Leeds Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, couldn't be more pleased with it., 6 May 2015
Great quality - without a doubt. Superb weight plates - they look good and and are ideal. Will most likely continue to order these.

Buffalo AirStation Wireless-N Nfinity Ethernet Converter/Access Point/Bridge
Buffalo AirStation Wireless-N Nfinity Ethernet Converter/Access Point/Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Good device and glad I bought it!, 21 Dec. 2014
I left this a while after purchasing to review so that I could try it out properly. I can happily report that it has boosted my signal significantly. I use this as a wired connection for my ps4 and as my wireless for other devices. Previously, my download speeds were virtually non-existent (at an extremely pitiful 0.5kbps.. yep.. kbps). This has increased my download speed on my ps4 to approximately 20Mbps and have been been experiencing zero connectivity issues once ps4's Nat Type was changed to 2. It's a subtle yet solid little piece of equipment and has done exactly what I needed.

Dementors Crystal Ball
Dementors Crystal Ball
Offered by Heebies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little globe, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dementors Crystal Ball (Toy)
Beautiful product! It has a surprisingly heavy weight for something that small. It's very well designed, the mini-sized Hogwarts is very appealing to the eye. The dementors look brilliant and fit safely around the globe without being likely to damage it. A very worthwhile purchase that I would recommend for any Harry Potter enthusiasts. This is going to make a splendid present.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 11 Jun. 2014
Very practical and supplies a heavy amount of protein in one bar. It also has a very thick and delicious fudge-like quality to it! Very happy.

Genuine 90W AC Adapter Charger for Acer Aspire 5536 5551 5633 5733 5749 5920 5920g 6920 6920g 6930 6930g 6530 6530g 6935 6935g 7520 7520g 7720 7720g 8930 8930g Laptop Power Supply Unit with UK Mains Lead Power Cord Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Mar. 2014
Great charger! Works really well, is smaller than the previous bulky one I had and was very affordable! Love it.

adidas Training Mat - Black/Red
adidas Training Mat - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 13 Feb. 2014
I have a yoga mat, but discovered it was too thin for me to exercise on. My tailbone is quite a sensitive region and often gets injured when doing certain exercises requiring a mat. This item is very comfortable, soft and durable. It's exactly what I was looking for - something that will protect me whilst also not sliding about across my floor.

Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Powerbar 2 No assembly Folds to just 30mm With New Design door frame protectors
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Jan. 2014
This item was ideal for me. After searching the internet for a practical piece of equipment like this - I am extremely glad that I opted for this item. It is extremely easy to set up. I harboured some doubts as to how easy this would be to set up... however, after unpacking the item, unfolding it and hooking it on rather easily to my not-so-sturdy doorframe - I was extremely happy to have those doubts so quickly dismissed (we're talking seconds here). I am 6ft and approximately 180-5 pounds and it easily supports me and my weight. The door protectors have also been working wonders! I can see this product lasting a long time - worthwhile investment.

Element Warwick Black Red Hall Runner 60cm x 220cm
Element Warwick Black Red Hall Runner 60cm x 220cm
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 28 Jan. 2014
I ordered this item a while ago and was very happy with its appearance. It was a relief that its colours were just as strong as in the photograph ( as sometimes this can be an issue with items). The pattern is gorgeous and the material is very comfortable to walk on/ across.

Paul Malone wedding waistcoat Set green 5pcs tuxedo vest + Neck Tie + Plastron + Hanky + 2 cufflinks size L
Offered by Jung GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning item!, 26 Oct. 2013
It's almost too difficult to decide where to begin when attempting to express how truly beautiful this product is. I purchased it a while ago for a special occasion and I was gobsmacked with how beautiful the product was. The beauty is also matched by the surprising quality of the items. The waistcoat doesn't feel cheap or thin. Instead, its texture is as impressive as the bold and beautiful pattern. The cufflinks are sturdy and finely detailed. The ties are taking a place of honour in my tie collection (I have a designated tie drawer (no judging)). The handkerchief is a delightful touch! I believe Paul Malone has successfully won me over with this fortuitous and affordable discovery!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3