Profile for Luke4487 > Reviews

Smiffy'S Rudolf Kini
Smiffy'S Rudolf Kini
Offered by Time to Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Smiffy'S Rudolf Kini (Toy)
Great quality although a little too much excess material down the nether regions baring in mind the time of year this is used at... I cant rate durability but surprisingly comfortable. May invest in a couple of extra sets to wear under my work clothes etc
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 7:42 PM GMT

Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue
Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Atleast its not an Apple!, 10 Dec 2013
Absolutely fantastic as an alarm clock... however if you expect to use the device for anything else the battery is not capable of holding a charge for more than 6 hours... Nice phone but invest in a couple of chargers!

KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars We have bought two! Fantastic!, 10 May 2013
Have not found a better mattress for the price. Very good quality, we have 2 and recommend them to everyone :)

Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Sim free Mobile Phone - Dark Blue
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Sim free Mobile Phone - Dark Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing smart about this phone at all!, 10 May 2013
After owning a Blackberry Torch for 18 months which was okay but becoming a bit dated I thought I would try this. Apparently it has a faster operating system and a better spec but it was half the price of a new Blackberry or the S3. I went for this model as it has the 'better' processor.

Well where do I start... the battery life is inferior to any other device I have ever owned. I will leave it on charge all night, take it of at 7am, by 8 the battery life is down by 15%... I am lucky to have it last me until the end of the working day! And that is with little use as if it isn't crashing apps the internet browsing is pretty slow so it is quicker walking to a computer terminal and logging on!

Oh and even in silent mode with vibrate manually turned off this phone vibrates continuously when fully charged in the middle of the night... fantastic Samsung thankyou for endless nights of interrupted sleep!

The constant crashing, delayed response and inaccurate touch screen tempted me to send this phone back 3 months in but I didn't want to go without a handset. At 8 months old the phone decided to vibrate on and off continuously all morning whilst telling me I was charging it then disconnecting it... My charger was 20 miles away. It has broken me! Luckily the customer services at Amazon is fantastic and they are taking the phone back for a refund. I would avoid at all costs, if you want a cheap Samsung buy the base model! This is not worth the extra cash!

I am going for an S3 as I am anti-apple and apart from this phone have always admired Samsung so they are getting a second chance. I am 100% sceptical however as it just seems technology is just an expensive, unreliavle load of rubbish. Maybe I am too fussy? I know one thing, if I went out to start the car in the morning and it wouldn't work, and I had to lock the car, go back in the house, come back out and try again I certainly wouldn't put up with it... so why with a 'smart' phone?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2014 11:21 AM GMT