Profile for TinaEltham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pedal Pals Boy's Trike 100% Assembled Trike - Blue/White, 12 Inch
Pedal Pals Boy's Trike 100% Assembled Trike - Blue/White, 12 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trike, 24 May 2014
This is very sturdy and well worth the price.

Purchased for my 2 year old grandson, although he hasn't seen it yet.

His 7 year old brother see it and said I like this nanny and would have liked to have one of these. That says it all.

Only had to attach the handlebars and front basket. Was a bit fiddly putting handlebars on, had to loosen the brake on the frame part. Not a big deal. Should last a very very long time.

Seconique Corona 5 Drawer Chest (Narrow)
Seconique Corona 5 Drawer Chest (Narrow)
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good, 24 May 2014
I love this, looks great and much more expensive than actually is.

Drawers are a bit small, but adequate for their purpose.

Very easy to put together.

Corona Budget Chest
Corona Budget Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 24 May 2014
I like the fact that this has a straight bottom, unlike the other Mexican Furniture I have.

Was very easy to put together although not enough dowels to stop drawers coming all the way out, luckily I had some left from previous purchased where there were too many.. Not enough nails either to attach the back panel completely... Also had spare from past purchases. One of the drawer fronts is a bit bowed and a couple of the drawer runners were split, only on the smallest part, so not too bad a problem.

Am happy with this as it looks nice once assembled and the drawers are nice and big, which is why I purchased it, to hold my spare bedding for my bed and my three grandchildrens beds at mine, also managed to fit their very large towels in it also.

A bargain and is real wood, which I prefer. Glad I took the chance and a great price.

Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile
Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile

2.0 out of 5 stars Bunny not impressed, 21 May 2014
my bunny was not at all interested in this. Took a sniff and walked away over to her Exel nuggets and hay.

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Pop-Up Tent Boredom Breaker, Large
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Pop-Up Tent Boredom Breaker, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it's ok, 21 May 2014
It is very thin material and quite large. Also the fluffy mat is so thin it does not provide any comfort.

Although I think it is ok, my bunny is not impressed.

She just wanted to try and dip at the corners and turn it upside down from inside it. She did not like it at the end of her tunnel. She has not even been anywhere near it since I moved it away from her tunnel.

My spoilt bunny is used to sleeping in a cat bed or sofa poofy. Have now given her a coat mattress under grandsons bed. So she is very happy, and has stopped jumping up on my grandchildrens beds for comfort.

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rabbit Activity Tunnel Boredom Breaker
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rabbit Activity Tunnel Boredom Breaker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Blue, 21 May 2014
I have only given this a 3 star because the colour is not the same as in the listing. My bunny loves her cat tunnels, and spends hours playing and laying in them. She is an indoor rabbit and they are in my living room. She wasn't impress with this one, so had to put her old cat one back on the end of the three way one she has.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 May 2014
Goes lovely with my matching furniture.

First one came with large middle mirror smashed. Excellent customer service, received a whole replacement within a few days.

The only problem to watch for when putting together is the pin holes, mine were out on the outer mirrors, luckily I had a spare frame from the original to use also. Also I found it easier to put all hinges on before constructing the base and mirrors.

As long as checking measurements against with pin holes and mirrors, all should be fine.

Would recommend both item and seller :-)

Catherine Lansfield Kids Sweethearts Duvet Cover Set, Multi, Single
Catherine Lansfield Kids Sweethearts Duvet Cover Set, Multi, Single
Offered by Lifestylish

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but thin, 21 May 2014
This is pretty but, very thin material. Also think it will bobble, after a wash or two, as I have washed it already before use and it seems to be showing signs already.

You get what you pay for, I should have know better. Will be ok for my grand daughter who stays now and again, But would not recommend for full time usage as something of better quality would be better and worth paying a bit extra for.

PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
Offered by dealsassured

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storage bot sure it is airtight though, 17 May 2014
I like these storage containers and also have 2 of the larger ones. They hold my dwarf lop rabbits food, hay and litter. So I am a happy customer, but not sure about being airtight. The lid part that opens probably is, but the actual lid going onto the container is not. Saying that they are keeping my rabbits stuff safe and secure from any intruders that may smell them and decide to come visit.

Cat litter tray mat, semi-circular, PVC, 41 × 25 cm, anthracite
Cat litter tray mat, semi-circular, PVC, 41 × 25 cm, anthracite
Offered by Pet Connection

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for use by rabbit, 17 May 2014
THe idea was good, but reality not so. My dwarf lop started chewing on the matt, so not good for intended use for her. Would probably be ok for a cat though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7