Profile for Jeanette Marie Venables > Reviews

Content by Jeanette Marie...

Jeanette Marie Venables

Page: 1 | 2
15 HANGING BASKET TUB PLUG PLANTS FOR £8.50
15 HANGING BASKET TUB PLUG PLANTS FOR £8.50
Offered by JANE LANE NURSERIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 25 May 2016
Delivery was very quick. Items arrived properly packaged with no damage. Good instructions included. Only had them for 6 days but they look very healthy and I am hoping they will flower very nicely over the summer. Brilliant value for money. Would buy from again and highly revommend.

Anself Nail Dryer for Drying Nail Varnish Nail Polish
Anself Nail Dryer for Drying Nail Varnish Nail Polish
Offered by Beauty House-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work., 18 Sept. 2015
Very poor. Although it was cheap I expected it to dry my nails as stated. Big surprise it didn't. My nails dried quicker by blowing on them. Don't waste your money and time.

Wide Foot File
Wide Foot File

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money., 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Wide Foot File
Very good value for money. Does the job.

Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Candle Tin, Bubblegum Fragrance
Wax Lyrical Jelly Belly Candle Tin, Bubblegum Fragrance
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lttle candle., 15 Jan. 2015
Daughter loved it. Neat little no mess tin. Smelt yummy before lit and even nicer when lit.

Betron MC500 Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Portable Rechargeable Travel Wireless Blue - For iPhone iPad iPod Samsung
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money. Will not be disappointed., 14 Jan. 2015
For such a small speaker the sound that comes out of it is amazingly clear and loud. Would defo buy again.

Cream Metal Oil Burner ~ Wire Heart Fragrance Oil Burner
Cream Metal Oil Burner ~ Wire Heart Fragrance Oil Burner
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 22 Nov. 2014
I bought this item as a gift for myself. It was to put in my porch. It arrived well packaged. It is very simple in design but also very elegant. Just the job. Would highly recommend.

For the Love of Death (#7): A Dark Dystopian Paranormal Romance (The Death Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read., 20 Sept. 2014
This is another great book in the series. Pity its the last one..... or is it? Dont want to spoil it but I think there is a chance for another book.

Grosvenor Collection (Fated Saga Box Set Book 3)
Grosvenor Collection (Fated Saga Box Set Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read., 2 Aug. 2014
I really enjoyed this box set. This was a follow on box set from firemancer. I got the first set free but after reding them I didnt hesitate to buythis set. Highly recommend if you are into magic and fantasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 21 Feb. 2014
I cant praise this item enough. I was adamant for such a long time that even though I love reading my books I didnt like the thought of a kindle. I like the feel of a book in my hands. But at xmas (13) I decided to treat myself to one and I can honestly say I have never been happier. I have downloaded loads of free books from amazon and also bought a few box sets. Amazing value for money. Cant wait to take it on holiday with me to spain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 10:47 AM BST

Taken! - Put Asunder (A Taken! Novel Book 11)
Taken! - Put Asunder (A Taken! Novel Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all the box sets in this series so far., 15 Feb. 2014
This box set as all the previous box sets is amazing. So different from other books Iv read. Can't wait for the next box set. Don't take my word for it read them for yourself.

Page: 1 | 2