Profile for Megan Jane Hart > Reviews

Content by Megan Jane Hart

Megan Jane Hart "mJhart" (Isle of Sheppey)

Sturdy 1M WHITE 8 Pin USB Charger/Data Cable for Apple iPhone 6 / 6 plus / 6+ / 5 5s 5G / New iPod Touch 5G / Nano 7G by INFLIGHT Products®
Offered by Inflight House

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't buy, 1 April 2015
This was the best charger I ever had for about a week and then out of the blue I was receiving messages saying "this accessory is uncertified and may not work with this device" and then it wouldn't work anymore?

Doctor Who TARDIS Journal
Doctor Who TARDIS Journal

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, 19 April 2013
I love my new TARDIS Journal. Although I thought the book was a remake of the actual River Song's Diary it's still great. The image is just printed on so there are no bumps so not what I thought it would be. However, the product is still great and you'll get a lot of pleasure annoying your fellow whovians about the fact you have it.

Doctor Who Tardis Air Freshener - Tardis Spins With Movement Of Car - Sticky Base

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Cost?, 9 Dec. 2012
When I saw this on Amazon.co.uk I thought it would be much bigger than it really is. I was slightly disappointed especially as I thought it wasn't worth what it costs. I think maybe it would be worth £3-£5 not £7.99 however it was in good condition and it is still Doctor Who which is great as the present is for a Doctor Who lover. I would recommend this but maybe even more so is the price tag dropped a little.

Boys Ben 10 Pyjamas
Boys Ben 10 Pyjamas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Boys Ben 10 Pyjamas (Apparel)
My little brother loves Ben 10 and when I saw these I knew that he would love them. Hardly creased and in very good condition. Very happy with how it came to me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying, 9 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend and I wasn't expecting it to be in such good condition. It came with a hanger inside a bag and the top itself was hardly creased. It feels nice and smooth, very comfortable. I am very satisfied with it.