Profile for leanne > Reviews

Content by leanne

leanne "I do like kick butt chick vampire slayers" (Florida,USA)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery great product cannot always get in shops now, 15 Jun 2013
Thanks I was starting to get worried as my boots have been out of stock for ages. One of the only products to help my migraines

Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer
Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer great clip rubbish, 15 Jun 2013
For the price this pedometer is great has not failed me yet but I do have to wear it inside my gym trousers now otherwise it comes off my waist band every 5 mins.

Great communication and super fast delivery

Thanks

Kellogg's Breakfast On The Go Container Box
Kellogg's Breakfast On The Go Container Box
Offered by Hamdis
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good idea and no leaks, 15 Jun 2013
I was not sure what to expect but very pleased with purchase. It has made taking serial to work so much lighter and easier. Have used it numerous times and no spills.
Great idea and super fast deliver

Thanks

Vampire Dawn (Vampire for Hire Book 5)
Vampire Dawn (Vampire for Hire Book 5)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars A new slant on the Vampire genre, 17 Oct 2012
I have been reading Paranormal/vampire literature for the last 5 years. Some authors/stories have become very predictable so I was very pleased to find J.R. Rain.
The Vampire for Hire series is about a normal Mum with lookmarriage problems and a family. She is bitten and tries to continue as normal for the sake of her children.Things do not go to plan and her marriage falls to pieces and the children cannot understand what is up with Mum. Humerous, touching, scary and a very good read.
I would certainly recommend reading in the correct order

Sparks Fly (Light Dragons Novels)
Sparks Fly (Light Dragons Novels)
by Katie MacAlister
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 5.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, sexy, romantic with a great story line running, 17 Oct 2012
I have started to become a little dissapointed in Katie MaCAlister's more recent works, everyone is beautiful and falls in love at the drop of a hat, so am very pleased to say that the second installment in the Light Dragons did not dissapoint.

So I think I will have to stick with her dragon novels sand avoid the vampire novels

The Ripple Effect
The Ripple Effect

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to the series, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Ripple Effect (Kindle Edition)
A great story with well defined characters

It has it all romance, sex, drama, a strong sassy female lead kicking butt involved in a love triangle with 2 very sexy vampires.
I would highly recommend you read the books in order as the story line is followed closely.

Raven Cursed: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
Raven Cursed: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
by Faith Hunter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not let me down, 27 Jan 2012
The only thing wrong with this book was i finished it so quickly. Every book leaves me wanting more. Cannot wait for the next instalment

Mercy Blade: Jane Yellowrock, Book 3 (Unabridged)
Mercy Blade: Jane Yellowrock, Book 3 (Unabridged)
Offered by Audible Ltd
Price: 16.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book in this series in audio book, 16 Feb 2011
Loved, loved, loved this book. I have read all 3 in the series now. Khristine Hvam is an amazing narrater. She really draws you into the characters and great story line.
Cannot wait for the new one later this year.

Spend a little extra and have Khristine Hvam a wonderful narrator read you this great book