Profile for Botschek > Reviews

Botschek

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work after 3 days. Need to refund it, 22 July 2014
Didn't work after 3 days. Need to refund it

Polaroid XS100 Extreme Edition HD 1080p 16MP Waterproof Sports Action Camera + Mounting Kit Included
Offered by Smart Shop UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid XS100 was not charging anymore after 3 days of use, 3 Nov. 2013
Polaroid XS100 was not charging anymore after 3 days of use. I hope the next one works better. Could not replace it with amazon and have to run through the refund process. Will keep this post updated as I would love to use item for my motorbiking
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 9:14 AM GMT

Samsung Galaxy Camera - White (16MP, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS) 4.8 inch HD Touch LCD
Offered by iHD Lounge

3.0 out of 5 stars First one of its kind, 1 July 2013
Camera was shown to me from one of my colleagues. Display is very impressive. Working with it it did show pure performance in lower light, for example in pubs, inside of car in daylight and many other scenarios. Auto focus is very slow focusing on objects. Picture quality at F1 in Silverstone this weekend was alright, but again slow in focusing. But the is the extreme as you have fast moving object. I hope samsung gives better software into the os to make the device quicker responding. I think the hardware is not too strong for all it is meant to do. I might update this later. At the meantime I keep the camera because of its convenient backup concept (dropbox) and its online ability but not totally happy. Not compatible with my MacBook 13.3 at all.

Autoleads Skoda Fabia/Octavia Iso Car Stereo Wiring Harness Adaptor Lead Pc2-69-4
Offered by BASS JUNKIES - Wolverhampton

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong delivery, 1 Feb. 2011
Hi all,

I ordered this adapter with the right article number etc.. and got delivered the wrong one. Because of the low cost I decided not to send the article back. Seems to be difficult to order this kind of article via Amazon online. Not more to say for this unhappy purchase.