Profile for Timothy Carroll > Reviews

Content by Timothy Carroll

Timothy Carroll

Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Prioritise reading this book, it's Essential for each & one of us!, 25 Jan. 2015
Well written, easy read that awakens you to the problem and gives real time tools to solve it.

Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 21 April 2014
This book answers one of the biggest questions we can ask of ourselves. Why am I here? or What is my purpose? To understand this fundamental question supports one in living a live full of meaning and purpose. The purpose of life is to live a life full of purpose and Blue Marsden's book certainly supports the reader in doing this. I highly recommend this book, and Blue's work and I have used it for myself personally as well as to support business leaders that I consult to understand their own personal journey. Blue is a great role model, pioneer, teacher and healer. A man of character who is making a HUGE positive contribution to the world with his good work. If you have not had a Soul Plan reading from him or one of his certified instructors around the world then act now so you can reap the benefits of this powerful work originally created by Frank Alper and expanded upon and brought to the world (with permission) by Blue Marsden.