Profile for AP, Yorks > Reviews

AP, Yorks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele can do no wrong!, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
Love every song on this album. The girl can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Would highly recommend.

Samsung LE40D580 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview HD
Samsung LE40D580 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV and price, 18 Nov 2013
Have bought two of these now. Really easy to use. Have to admit I'm no expert with technology and I'm sure there's plenty more I could do with it but it's great for what I need. Picture/sound/menus - all great.

Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml
Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick with SPF20, 18 Nov 2013
I've used P20 SPF20 for years but inadvertently bought SPF10. As I wasn't going anywhere particularly warm I figured I'd be fine. I still didn't burn but I did get nasty prickly heat, which I never do with the SPF20.

Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Nov 2013
Really good suction and picks up tiny bits from all different flooring types. Only gripe is that when using as a hand held (eg, for stairs and skirtings) the tube is very stiff and not stretchy so difficult to reach far.

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler
Price: 89.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Only ok, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
I know so many people who rave about GHD but quite frankly I can't see what all the fuss is about. No different results to my older much cheaper ones. Perhaps for those of you with thicker and curlier hair there's a more significant result.

Memory Lane
Memory Lane
Price: 6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Memory Lane (Audio CD)
Really enjoy this album. Got it downloaded whilst waiting for the CD to arrive in post and played it continuously.

Friends for Life
Friends for Life
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as anticipated, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Friends for Life (Audio CD)
It's ok but much prefer Memory Lane. If you're choosing between the two, then don't choose this one. Wouldn't recommend.

Bslimmer Blue Unisex Adult Vibration Plate
Bslimmer Blue Unisex Adult Vibration Plate
Offered by InternetukShop
Price: 159.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, true to description, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bslimmer Vibration Plate (Sports)
Have used a few times but need to get into routine when I finally get it into its permanent place in the house. It's actually a lot lighter and easier to move about than I'd anticipated (based on other feedback). Not too noisy and doesn't make the room shake! Instructions leave a bit to be desired, some are "lost in translation", but I went onto the internet and found loads of sites with diagrams and instructions for how to do numerous exercises safely and effectively. Would have given five stars if there'd been an exercise regime (in a booklet or poster format) included.

Insight Flexi Map: New York City (Insight Flexi Maps)
Insight Flexi Map: New York City (Insight Flexi Maps)
by Insight Guides
Edition: Map
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy little map, 18 Nov 2013
Clear and easy to read. Easily foldable and sturdy - so no worries about it falling apart midway through a trek across Manhattan! Yes, you could use phone and GPS but there's something good about getting your map out and seeing a bigger picture. Would recommend.

Hoter Clip On Mock Camisoles Set of 3, Modesty Panel (Black, White, Beige)
Hoter Clip On Mock Camisoles Set of 3, Modesty Panel (Black, White, Beige)
Offered by Goods First
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap rubbish, 4 May 2013
don't waste your money as I did. tiny piece of cloth that you constantly have to fix back into place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3