Profile for dfs > Reviews

dfs

EE Pay As You Go Kite Mobile Wi-Fi with 2GB of 4GEE Data
EE Pay As You Go Kite Mobile Wi-Fi with 2GB of 4GEE Data

3.0 out of 5 stars Drops connection, 14 April 2015
This is a great gadget when it is connected but it keeps losing or dropping the connection on my mini ipad - so I am continually going into settings and switching it off and on - then it doesn't always work so you go to Safari to test if Internet is working - if not back into settings again. or reboot my ipad - this happens at least twice per day and is very annoying.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2015 11:36 AM BST

LemonBest New Remote RGB Air Bubble LED Aquarium Light Fish Tank Coral Lamp Waterproof
Offered by LemonTop

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 6 Mar. 2015
The airstone works fine and the lights work. remote did not work - Overall a bit lightweight but ok for the price except for the remote of course. I would look at alternatives

Sportube Series 2 Original Hard Sided Skicase - Black
Sportube Series 2 Original Hard Sided Skicase - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Will fit 4 pair of xc ski's and 4 pair of poles, 6 Mar. 2015
This box will easily fit in 4 pair of xc ski's and 4 sets of poles. It has not been used yet but it looks robust enough although the plastic is like bin material. The locking clasp is a bit suspect but again it will do the job - I would suggest getting some sort of padlock to lock it. It does say that you can store ski's in them but leave room for air to cireculate - so it is now sitting on the shelf until Christmas when it will be used.

Finis Tempo Trainer Pro - Pace Clock and Stopwatch
Finis Tempo Trainer Pro - Pace Clock and Stopwatch

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 26 Nov. 2013
Had this for a couple of months now and only just got round to using it. I now find it switches itself off very easily at random. I now have to seek address from Finis. They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing such a poorly built product onto the market. Unfortunately I can't give it no stars. So lets see what their after sales are like. You have been warned. If they come good I would be prepared to reedit this review, if it is possible.

Garmin Swim World Wide Pool Swimming Watch
Garmin Swim World Wide Pool Swimming Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable - Do not buy, 8 Oct. 2013
I have had this watch for 6 months now - the concept is great and it works well. I still use it quite a lot as it will give me an indication only of how I have been swimming. Unfortunately this product is very inaccurate. It let's me down every swim. I think it is more reliable if you swim constantly but forget it if you are doing drills and resting in between lengths. It really let me down when I did the 5k Marathon as it did not record my times. Instead of recording 200 it recorded 217 lengths - some hours later. Checking the lengths during a swim is also very inaccurate - it will say one thing on the dial and another when the period is saved. It also takes time to catch up with itself. many times I have swum even lengths only to end up with an odd number of lengths. The dial layout could also be much better as I like to see clearly how long I have been swimming - but this is very small on the clock face and have to stop to read it properly. It is quite stylish and it is waterproof to date. I mainly use as an alarm clock to wake me up in the car after my lunchtime snooze? I would also like to see improvements to the Garmin website where you can download and analize your times etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 9:09 AM GMT

Medal of Honor: Fight to Win
Medal of Honor: Fight to Win

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, 6 Dec. 2012
If you want a quick read then this is it. No depth just straight into the action - which to be fair was pacey and held me for a while. I have avoided reading this authors books for three years or more - I think I can wait longer before trying again. So, two stars for comic book action. If this is what you like then go for it - but beware, it is very short.