Profile for bookworm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Lake House
The Lake House

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read but long!, 28 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Lake House (Kindle Edition)
I have read all Kate Mortons book to date and although I enjoyed this one I felt it was far too long and risked distracting the reader. It took a long time to get to the ending and the resolution of the plot. I just thought it would have been more enjoyable with less padding.

The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller
The Girl With No Past: A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for psychological thriller fans, 29 Dec. 2015
What a fantastic book!I pride myself on guessing the ending of books but I was taken by surprise on the last pages. Thanks for a great read

Haunted Ground
Haunted Ground

5.0 out of 5 stars A sad but bitter sweet tale, 26 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Haunted Ground (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book which was set in two centuries ,always of interest to me! The story kept me guessing and the plot was well executed . The historical detail s were accurate . A n interesting read.

Sleep Tight
Sleep Tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Twists and turns galore, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Sleep Tight (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this thriller. There was just enough tension to hold my interest and the last few chapter s were full of twists to keep me guessing to the end.

The Handfasted Wife (The Daughters of Hastings Book 1)
The Handfasted Wife (The Daughters of Hastings Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can recommend this book, 14 July 2015
For a historical novel this book was almost a thriller. The research was detailed despite the paucity of material available to the author. A tense informative book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thriller with a twist, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Follow You Home (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic journey the reader experienced. The story kept me on tenterhooks throughout. I was both desperate to find out what happened and reluctant to leave the characters behind. The best psychological thriller I ve read so far. Looking forward to more of the same.

My First Holy Communion Gift Set For A Boy- My First Missal Book with Rosary & Crucifix (C5221)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
A lovely spiritual gift for our grandson he was delighted with it.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 9 Jun. 2015
What a great read. This book kept me hooked from start to finish. I would recommend the book to any lovers of mystery and psychological thrillers

The Taxidermist's Daughter
The Taxidermist's Daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars Can recommend to lovers of the weird, 22 May 2015
I enjoyed reading this book though it made uncomfortable reading.Not recommended for the squeamish or those readers of a sensitive nature.However it was an imaginative story as you would expect from Me Moss

The Morello Letters
The Morello Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh aloud book, 22 May 2015
A great read.it was interesting to read the replies to the spoof letters.also t h e recipients who didn't answer!I can recommend this book for light relief

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5