Profile for Clair > Reviews

Thomas and Friends Funny Faces Sticker Book
Thomas and Friends Funny Faces Sticker Book
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb 2012
This was purchased as part of Xmas gifts for the kids. They were over the moon and even though they got expensive gifts they still loved playing with the sticker books.

Thomas the Tank Engine blue Sticker sheet (28 approx)
Thomas the Tank Engine blue Sticker sheet (28 approx)
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb 2012

Ultimate Sticker Book: Disney (Ultimate Sticker Books)
Ultimate Sticker Book: Disney (Ultimate Sticker Books)
by DK Publishing
Price: 4.16

HoMedics Hot and Cold Mini Handheld Vibration Massager
HoMedics Hot and Cold Mini Handheld Vibration Massager
Offered by Deals On The Net
Price: 13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 26 Feb 2012
As I have fibromyalgia I thought this would help those bad times when my body is aching but I've yet to get see any benefit.

Sticky Notes Memo Set
Sticky Notes Memo Set
Offered by ODSL
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Feb 2012
This was for a friend who is obsessed with stationery items. I bought this for her desk at work and she was thrilled.

Wipe Clean - Animals
Wipe Clean - Animals

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean - Animals (Board book)
I purchased this item knowing it had been used but it stated that it was in excellent condition. Unfortunately the child who had used it before had obviously used a permanent marker pen as it could not be removed. I was disappointed but then I suppose you get what you pay for. I will definitely buy new books in future as there isn't must of a difference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 12:11 PM GMT

48 Piece Cosmetic MakeUp Kit Set - Academy of Colour Eye Shadow Lip Gloss Mirror
Offered by Urban Trading
Price: 6.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 26 Feb 2012
This was purchased as part of a xmas present for someone. Although a nice enough gift i didnt expect it to be so small especially when it came in a huge box, the size approx of two puzzles in a box!!

IPHONE 4 & 4S CRYSTAL CLEAR HARD CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES
IPHONE 4 & 4S CRYSTAL CLEAR HARD CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES
Offered by Mib
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Feb 2012
I purchased this for my new iPhone so it doesn't get bashed about whilst in my handbag. Delivery was extremely quick and the product is worth the money.

West Ham United F.C. Flashing Santa Hat
West Ham United F.C. Flashing Santa Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 26 Feb 2012
This was bought as part of a birthday gift for my friends husband and as we all get together on boxing day (and West Ham) were playing it came in very useful, unfortunately they didn't win!!!

Spirit of the Sea 240 Piece Pyramid Puzzle
Spirit of the Sea 240 Piece Pyramid Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Feb 2012
This was purchased as part of a present for a friend. On checking it on arrival, the box was in good shape and not bashed and the delivery time was good. I'm unsure how complex the puzzle is as I don't these myself but I know my friend has hours of fun with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8