Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crocs Crocband Jaunt, Women's Boots, Blue (Electric Blue), 8 UK
Crocs Crocband Jaunt, Women's Boots, Blue (Electric Blue), 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars wear them always or someone else will, 17 Nov. 2013
I have had croc wellies before. They are very light, very warm and wide enough to accommodate pretty fat legs. I know this because I have a smashing pair of fat legs myself that I use for walking. Also, wellies in this colour are pretty difficult to lose. So if the nephews do welly wanging in the garden, you can always find them afterwards. Mind you beware of the words "could I just borrow your wellies for a minute". You won't get them back without some undignified wrestling. Croce are always a good buy.

Ladies 3 Pair Gentle Grip Argyle Mix Socks Blue
Ladies 3 Pair Gentle Grip Argyle Mix Socks Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh thee with legs of significant girth., 17 Nov. 2013
OK, so I have the legs of a piano. I also work 14 hour shifts on my feet. Tight socks are not acceptable. It makes me dread sock removal at the end of the day. You know that feeling when you remove your socks and you have a ridge around your leg that has been gently getting deeper all day. Then your leg feels itchy so you scratch away at your newly developed ridge and hope it goes before you have to wrestle with a new day and clean socks. These socks slide on and slide off. They are not too thick and not too thin. Easy to wash and dry and pretty robust. I bought some a few years ago and was really happy to see that they are still available. A wardrobe staple for me now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a massive toothbrush for the loo., 17 Nov. 2013
I hate loo brushes. Most loo brushes seem to be designed along the bottle brush school of thought. The are mostly cheap and nasty with easily squashed bristles and and some sort of affinity to damp loo roll. Foul. So I bought this and it is now officially a friend. Good and sturdy. Easy to clean and one is able to exert significant pressure whilst scrubbing those dark recesses. Makes cleaning the loo swift and whilst it is rarely a joy to thrash around in the bowl, it is definitely less of a dreary chore.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok I s'pose., 17 Nov. 2013
This product is the classic problem with online shopping. You don't get to feel the quality of the material. These shirts are a great colour but thin. I felt that perhaps a night shirt would be made of something a little warmer. Doesn't nightshirt squeal 'warmth'. Perhaps not. Perhaps they are summer shirts. Anyway that is my main beef with this. I felt a bit sad as they were Jasper Conran so I expected a more substantial product. Mind you on the plus side, like myself of course, the buttons are sewed on tight and they wash really well. Shall wear a vest under them on those cold dark nights. Probably a woolly one..

Joe Browns Women's Essential Long Sleeved Tee Black (18)
Joe Browns Women's Essential Long Sleeved Tee Black (18)

5.0 out of 5 stars What do you expect?, 17 Nov. 2013
Like this maker. Good clothes. Fair quality, comfy and washes well. Plus it turned up really quickly and well packaged.Happy.

water barrel rain water tank cistern, Plastic, oak replica, 240 L
water barrel rain water tank cistern, Plastic, oak replica, 240 L

5.0 out of 5 stars huge., 17 Nov. 2013
This is pricey but it looks great. Easy to move into position making sure it is empty! Easy tap insertion and well fitting lid. A good product and one which I hope will last me for years.

Rotorvent Turbolite Revolving Chimney Cowl
Rotorvent Turbolite Revolving Chimney Cowl

5.0 out of 5 stars short chimney?, 16 Nov. 2013
The joys of a bungalow are all very well but a short chimney on a cold windless day is nothing short of a menace to asthmatics when you are trying to light the wood burner. This moderate device makes one bask in the joys of an accomplished engineering mind. Note to self. I do not have such a mind. Which is why I bought this chimney cowl. Easy to fit especially with two on the roof. Picks up the merest drift of wind and off you go. Beware. It is sharp so don't try and stop it with gloveless hands when it has picked up speed. You may lose digits. It is not the cheapest option but it is well made and I am much happier without all and sundry wheezing like a bag of grampus when a cold day requires a roaring fire.

Filigree Floral Ebony 2014 Diary Midi (Horizontal)
Filigree Floral Ebony 2014 Diary Midi (Horizontal)

5.0 out of 5 stars prettily different, 16 Nov. 2013
I like stationary. I know. I'm weird. This diary looks lovely but importantly it is batter proof. It has lived in my not insignificant hand bag for some time and looks as good as new. I like the magnetic clasp and the heft of the book. It is also a bit different and I like that in my paperwork. It is a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. I definitely think its a good product.

Generic Pu Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 with Lychee Pattern
Generic Pu Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 with Lychee Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars unmissable, 16 Nov. 2013
It is red. It means it doesn't blend in to the various hodge podge of grey and black that is technology. Its well made and really easy to use. I haven't seen another like it. And it doesn't show the dirt. Always a bonus when the three year old nephew dribbles over his latest app. It took a while to arrive but that is to be expected. I am happy with this product.

SolarCentre Evo15 Solar Pir Utility Light
SolarCentre Evo15 Solar Pir Utility Light
Offered by SolarCentre®

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 16 Nov. 2013
This time of year (November), I find it extraordinarily easy to fall up or indeed, down steps. My night vision is appalling as is my coordination. Not to mention the perils of icy weather playing havoc with my ability to stay upright. I felt it would be beneficial to be able to see exactly what I was about to land on when my balance has let me down. Hence this solar light. It is perched over my front door at the top of those icy steps and gives off excellent light. I am really happy with it. In fact so happy that I persuaded mother to have a couple too. Really easy to install, not too flimsy and does exactly what is needed. Always seems to perform even without lashings of sunshine. Delivery was quick and packaging was robust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3