Profile for Mikey Mike > Reviews

Content by Mikey Mike

Mikey Mike

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
Offered by Staraxe Ltd
Price: 28.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is so much fun. So many characters to choose from. I think they couldve chosen better characters than H.E.R.B.I.E and Liberty, but maybe they want to save some characters for a sequel.
Fun for children and adults. Now, I got to get back to playing it :)

Resident Evil Revelations (PS3)
Resident Evil Revelations (PS3)
Offered by zoverstocks
Price: 12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars If a sad loser keeps giving games 1 start reviews, probably without playing them, then I'll do the same, but with 5 stars!! :), 25 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
So like I said. 'gamesmasterforlife' (he really ain't) always gives every single game out there 1 star reviews, for the ps3 and xbox versions!.

I'm assuming he's never played them and finds negatively reviewing them as an outlet for his miserable life. I've read tons of other 5 star reviews that keep complaining about him, the answer, tell everyone u know to write a 5 star review!
Let's combat him, play him at his own tolling
game.

I'm excited to buy this game, looks scary enough and I'm glad they've gone back to resi's original roots. Plus I'm glad the controls are like Resi 5 instead of Resi 6 :)

Anyway, buy the game if u like zombies and good looking game in general, don't listen to saddos Like him.

See ya at my next anti-troll 5 star review!

Michael Out!!

PSN: MikeCherylCFan
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 9:29 PM BST

Monster High - Clawdeen Wolf
Monster High - Clawdeen Wolf
Offered by Fancy-Dress
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clawdeen Wolf!, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Monster High - Clawdeen Wolf (Toy)
My 6 year old sister is into Monster High and loves Clawdeen the most. I just think this doll is amazing, obviously because she's really pretty and distinctive, but her shoes....WOW! Sister is gonna love her!

Barbie Fashionista Doll Denim Teresa
Barbie Fashionista Doll Denim Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Lovely Barbie!, 6 Nov 2012
Teresa is beautiful, I love her printed denim jeans. Her top is cool with 'love' printed on it and with the fur trim, it'll be a winner with my sister!

Barbie Fashionistas Varsity Summer Doll
Barbie Fashionistas Varsity Summer Doll
Offered by Thril
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Varsity Summer!, 6 Nov 2012
Another lovely Barbie! we now have this complete wave of Fashionistas! I love Summers preppy look and her siver knee high boots. My sister is gonna have so much fun : )

SpongeBob Squarepants Jumbo Colouring Book
SpongeBob Squarepants Jumbo Colouring Book
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob Colouring Book!, 5 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Looks like a really good colouring book, pages are thick, there is lots of pages and activitys to complete and the pages are sectioned off into different episodes! Overall a really good colouring book.

Barbie Fashionista Doll Wild Raquelle
Barbie Fashionista Doll Wild Raquelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Barbie!, 5 Nov 2012
Love Raquelle 'night out' look. Especially her leopard print / pink sleeve. Yep, another great Barbie! for my little sister!

Barbie Fashion and Beauty Fashionistas Doll
Barbie Fashion and Beauty Fashionistas Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty!, 5 Nov 2012
Wow! Just recieved this doll, and she is just so pretty. Her dress is very 'on trend' and her shoes are so unusual as they are transparent. Her bag is also cool, it's like a purple pyramid!
My sister will love this!

Monster High Sweet 1600 Car
Monster High Sweet 1600 Car
Offered by The Toy Emporium
Price: 49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Car for Monster High!, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Monster High Sweet 1600 Car (Toy)
The car is really stylish and i know my sister will have hours of fun with the Dragster and her Monster High dolls!

Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll
Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll
Offered by Brian Games
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Abbey Bomidable!, 1 Nov 2012
My little sister loves Monster High, so she asked for this doll and it is seriously beautiful. She loves how Abbey has fur leg warmers and arm bands. She also tells me that she has so much fun playing with Abbey and her other Monster High dolls!

Page: 1 | 2