Profile for marmitebites > Reviews

Content by marmitebites

marmitebites

Page: 1 | 2
Canon PIXMA MG3550 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi and Air Print)
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 14 Jun 2014
This is a poor product. I have been a supporter of Canon Printers for fifteen years and never had a complaint with three previous models! This however,is poor in its operation,noisy,slow,easily confused,confusing and mechanically sounds like a duff washing machine on the way out.
I had this Printer at home for light use after approx ten picture twenty letter it said ink was low,I ordered genuine replacement inks and fitted same,black never worked colour ok.fitted back the part used black cartridge to reproduce smudged black print and now paper crumpling! Again replaced black ink cartridge with new one,no better and now telling me that the ink was low from both new cartridges! Amazon did what they could but explained that it was purchased through a third party that never replied to claim email to "UK Ink Cartiridge" they never replied to the claim for assistance. Will not be dealing with them again. Went to tesco,s and bought a rival make,working fine.

Limit Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown  Strap 5883.25
Limit Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown Strap 5883.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Limit Centenary Watch, 9 Nov 2012
Delighted! A smart looking old retro style watch that is a real eye catcher! I,m a small collector of not to expensive watches this is a great addition, not easy to find great rectangular wristwatches. This is great.

Summer Infant Disney Cars 2 Booster Seat
Summer Infant Disney Cars 2 Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster seat high chair, 2 Sep 2012
Looked at many stores for this chair. It,s very practical for youngsters at feed time whilst being easy to store because of its small compact size. Easy to clean and the table is removed or adjusted with no effort.

Mattel Hot Wheels Power Revvers Speed and Power - Rally Truck White
Mattel Hot Wheels Power Revvers Speed and Power - Rally Truck White

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Truck, 2 Sep 2012
Strong toy ideal for young boys depending on age most probably suit 12 months plus.Strongly made should last well! My grandson found it a bit scary at first owing to the roaring sound of the gears,but now loves it. It climbs easily over other toys and flooring. Two gears for fast or slow motion. Very Impressed.

Dominoes Wooden Baby Walker With Building Blocks
Dominoes Wooden Baby Walker With Building Blocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Baby Walker, 2 Sep 2012
Bought this for my young grandson who was approaching walking stage. This is just like the one I had for my children many years ago. Grandson loved it and now walks easilythanks to this products help.. Its a great toy,the bricks are educational and robust. The walker is strong and copes well with being stood on and turned upside down etc. I would recomend to any one.

Jaguar X Type Passengers Side Mirror Glass (SRG844) 2001 on
Jaguar X Type Passengers Side Mirror Glass (SRG844) 2001 on
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaguar Wing Mirror replacement, 2 Sep 2012
I looked at several options when discovering my cracked mirror. Jaguar dealership expensive, a breaker wanted £50.00 for complete unit. Saw this one advertised thought I would try. I am delighted with item as it is almost identical to original,slight Convex and strong adheasive pads make it a perfect replacement.

WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W34INxL30IN
WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W34INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Wexas Stretch Jeans, 2 Sep 2012
Excellent! I always buy these jeans. They are perfect fit and comfortable to wear. The only manufacturer that makes my size. I was fed up with always having to reduce length of other makes size 31" to 30" etc.
This site is cheaper than my local store.So would recommend for genuine product delivered promptly.Thanks.

Korg PITCHCLIP Clip-On Chromatic Tuner for Guitar and Bass
Korg PITCHCLIP Clip-On Chromatic Tuner for Guitar and Bass
Offered by Stompbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Korg tuner, 5 Aug 2012
Works well. Very sensitive some times locks on to harmonics so have to pad other strings. Neat and usefull. Easy to use and keep in your pocket. Picks up well on 12th,s. very happy.

NEW MAHALO GUITAR SHAPE ELECTRO UKULELE CHERRY SUNBURST LES PAUL SHAPE WITH GIGBAG

5.0 out of 5 stars My les Paul ukelele., 5 Aug 2012
I love this little instrument. Can't stop playing and learning new tricks. I have three guitars which I have had for years,decided to buy this to entertain my grandson when baby sitting. He loves me playing it,but I think I enjoy it more. Hopefully teach him to play sometime in the future.

Behringer GM108 V-Tone True Analog Modeling 15W Guitar Amplifier
Behringer GM108 V-Tone True Analog Modeling 15W Guitar Amplifier

4.0 out of 5 stars Behringer V-tone amp, 5 Aug 2012
This is the second amp which I have purchased.i recomended to a friend saying how well it performed! He to is delighted. The choice of audio control is amazing for a small amp. The sensitivity is excellent and the sound is clear. all together make it great value!

Page: 1 | 2