Profile for Nicky > Reviews

Content by Nicky

Nicky (Leicestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Assecure pro soft silicone skin grip protective cover for Sony PS4 controller rubber bumper case with ribbed handle grip [Playstation 4] (Blue)
Offered by ZedLabz-Outlet
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loved this!, 1 Feb 2014
Tried to purchase red & blue ps4 controllers in new year, but could only buy black. Decided to try a skin instead. Pleased to report works very well & used all the time by my nephew. So much so, I've just ordered a red one for him too.

Hug Rug Dirt Trapper Door Mat Runner 80 x 150cm - Nut Brown
Hug Rug Dirt Trapper Door Mat Runner 80 x 150cm - Nut Brown
Offered by doormatsonline 24/7
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for laminate floors & muddy paws!, 1 Feb 2014
I have purchased several of these rugs to cover laminate floors in busy areas to avoid my dog was slipping with wet paws. They also stop muddy paw & footprints going everywhere too. The rugs grip the floor, which is good too.

Have not washed any though yet.

Nutriment Raw Natural Adult Low Purine and Phosphorus Formula 20 x 500g
Nutriment Raw Natural Adult Low Purine and Phosphorus Formula 20 x 500g
Offered by Natural-Selections
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Only just started to use this product....., 1 Feb 2014
So too early to tell if it will help my dog overcome her skin irritation & have other health benefits, but she loves it!

Positives, she eats it all up when put out for her, it's like a fine mince/paste & good portion control with it being in 500g tubs. ( perfect for her size & weight control).

Initial slight negatives, it comes frozen, which is not obvious from current description & it does have an odour when unfrozen & the lid is off the tub. However, it is a raw product, so this can be expected. (There's no odour when the lid is on the tub).

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I could not put down!, 3 Sep 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I did not realise it was by J K Rowling initially - this would have put me off! However she is a great author, in my opinion. Her descriptions of characters are great, although I did need the dictionary to understand some words I had never read before. The story development & plot were good - I wanted to carry on reading the next case for this private eye straight away. I hope she writes more.

If you like this genre, it's a must read & ignore the fact it's by JKR (no wizards in sight!).

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this overall, 3 Aug 2013
Easy to read, but can't say I really cared that much about the characters & how they ended up. There are some funny moments & I enjoyed it overall for what it was. The sort of book I could have put down & left, but persevered with it. I prefer books I can't put down.

Apollo 8mm Black Leather Extra Long Watch Strap With Nubuck Lining
Apollo 8mm Black Leather Extra Long Watch Strap With Nubuck Lining

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 3 Aug 2013
Due to wrist surgery, I need a longer watch strap than standard to fit comfortably. This watch strap was great value for money.

Homescapes Cerise Peonies in Square White Pot 19 cm - Artificial Flowers and Plants for Indoor Decoration

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for price, 3 Aug 2013
The flowers on in a card box, which I was not aware of, but I may have misread the description. Looks nice & ok for price. Brought two in different colours.

Homescapes Baby Pink Peonies in Square White Pot 19 cm - Artificial Flowers and Plants for Indoor Decoration

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for price, 3 Aug 2013

BRASS 22mm Circular Pet Identity Tag When Checking Out Please Tick The Gift Message Box To Send Us The Engraving Details
Offered by carlton-trading
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase of dog tag!, 3 Aug 2013
I was so pleased with my first dog tag, I brought another for my dogs spare collar. Can't recommend highly enough, with the engraving withstanding hard wear.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Aug 2013
Purchased for my Dad after his troubles with irritated & sore gums from his dentures. He said it worked very well, which is high praise in deed! He is now able to wear his dentures without pain & irritation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3