Profile for Alison H > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Yatzy+ FREE
Yatzy+ FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., 31 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Yatzy+ FREE (App)
Great game, addictive. I've not quite got to grips with the third game but love playing Yatzy and Generale.

Death Sung Softly - A Sam Prichard Mystery Thriller
Death Sung Softly - A Sam Prichard Mystery Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 31 Dec. 2015
This is the second of David Archers books I have read in three days. I like the characters he draws. The storylines are good, and I liked the way the relationship between Sam and Indie is developing. I would like to read more books in the series.

What You Wish For
What You Wish For

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 4 May 2015
This review is from: What You Wish For (Kindle Edition)
Well written, if rather unbelievable. I liked the character of Richard but wanted to shake him and stop him wasting his life on someone like Marie, who had such weird beliefs.

Swansong (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 4)
Swansong (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 2 May 2015
Enjoyed this book. Kept me guessing to the end. Will be reading more in the series. The characters are well written.

Innocent in Las Vegas: A Humorous Tiffany Black Mystery (Tiffany Black Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 19 April 2015
Enjoyed the book. Light hearted. Characters well drawn. I liked Tiffany, her family were very funny. Would like to read more of A.R Winters books.

Closure: Jack Randall #1
Closure: Jack Randall #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting read, 11 April 2015
The book was compulsive reading, I found it difficult to put down. This was the first book I'd read by Randall Wood but it will not be the last.
Well written and a good story.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 23 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I love the west country and have been to Cheddar Gorge several times. The story was gripping to the end. I had guessed who had committed the murder,but it was nice to be proved right and didn't spoil the ending. Look forward to reading the next book.

Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Birthday Present, 28 Dec. 2013
This is a very easy way of sending a gift voucher and was very much appreciated by the recipient. i will definitely use them again.

Crank Solar Radio - Degen DE13 FM AM SW Receiver Crank Dynamo Radio With Mobile Phone Charger Flashlight
Offered by sanzoom

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful solar powered radio and torch, 8 July 2013
The instructions were only in Chinese but I emailed the company and they sent me an incomplete translation so I still don't know how all the functions work. I have had problems with the solar batteries not holding their charge but it had been quite dull so I'm hoping that by leaving the radio in full sun for a couple of days that this will resolve the problem.

Up and Down Like a Dog at a Fair
Up and Down Like a Dog at a Fair

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the free download, 6 July 2013
Great first novel,I enjoyed it very much. Parts were very funny.good luck with your next one. Like the ending. Good story.

Page: 1 | 2