Profile for Moos Mum > Reviews

Moos Mum

One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand - An Inspiring True Story
One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand - An Inspiring True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. A must read true story., 18 Sept. 2013
What can I say except a huge thank you Pen. Brilliant book with sadness but big smiles too. Everyone who reads this book ( even non dog lovers) cannot help but feel admiration for what you and the lads went through, not only doing a job but the determination for getting the dogs to safety. I wear my Nowzad tops with pride when I am out on my dog walks. Just about to start reading the next book.

A Dog Named Slugger
A Dog Named Slugger

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful true story., 4 Jan. 2012
I have to say that this was such a wonderful book to read. Its hard to believe how much of a difference these working dogs make to peoples lives. The story is so well told and having a labrador of my own i could relate and giggle to some of the antics Slugger got up too. I dare you to read the book and not shed a tear or two. I shed many. An absolute MUST READ for any animal lover or labrador owner.

Pets in a Pickle (Prospect House 1)
Pets in a Pickle (Prospect House 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read, 23 Sept. 2011
This is a great read. If you have a love of animals and a vet with a great sense of humour then you really must read this book. I was chuckling out loud at times and i think my husband thought i was bonkers until i read him snippets. It is an easy read and you feel you are there at times, so true to everyday life. The only one down side is that it was such a shame when i finished reading it as i felt it could have gone on and on and still keep you reading. A huge thank you to the author who shared his love of animals with us.

Protector (Jane Perry)
Protector (Jane Perry)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 22 Sept. 2011
Ths is my first book from Laurel Dewey and i must say i was very impressed. A great read and hard to put down as you want to know the outcome. The book is well writen and keeps you interested. I have already downloaded the 2 follow on books with Jane Perry and cant wait to start reading them.

Daddy's Home (A Holly Jennings Thriller Book 1)
Daddy's Home (A Holly Jennings Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent thriller., 3 Aug. 2011
This was an excellent read from the moment you start the first page. It has you wanting to read on to find out what is going to happen next. This was my first book by this author but will not be my last.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 3 Aug. 2011
I must say that i cannot understand why it took me so long to get one. I have been talking myself out of it for ages telling myself it wont be that great. How wrong i was. It was a doddle to connect to Wi-Fi and so easy and fast to download the books. I have already had so much pleasure from reading and have built up quite a library already.
It is worth investing in the case at the same time as it will keep your kindle perfect and easy to travel with. If you are thinking about getting one just go ahead and do it. You will not be dissapointed.