Profile for bilge rat > Reviews

Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
Price: 1,699.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Act, 8 Mar 2013
I took a long time to make up my mind to purchase this lens reading reviews left right and centre before taking the plunge,was I happy with my decision to buy?, indeed I was.
OK it is a heavy beast but so is the 5d mark 11 camera to which it is attached. I shall be using this lens for landscape and sports photography and weddings. I have ran a few shots since taking delivery and I am very impressed with the results, the bokeh is great and the weather sealing a bonus focusing is fast and quiet,even at my age (80s) I can handle its weight well though I did buy a better camera strap to help take the weight. If you want a top class lens buy this one you wont regret it.

Solar Brite Deluxe 50 LED Super Bright White Decorative Solar Fairy String Lights, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Festive Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Ltd - 2 to 4 day delivery
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Times, 13 July 2012
My daughter and her husband landscaped their garden and to further enjoy their efforts I bought them these lights, the effect is brilliant. Service from this company was first class and delivery was rapid. Thank You.

Kubik USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Card Reader for SD/SDHC Cards (Windows Vista, 2000, XP & Windows 7, Apple Mac)
Offered by ARC UK
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little Genie, 30 April 2012
I purchased this single slot card reader to replace my old reader (daughter has it ) I already have a multi card reader but needed a single card reader, what a brilliant choice I made with the Kubik usb single slot reader for SD/SDHC, quick and simple to use and I recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quick & simple, 19 Nov 2011
having used various makes of printer I decided to purchase a Canon, I already have a Canon SLR so expected the same quality with their Pixma MP495 I was not disappointed well pleased.

Warriors: British Fighting Heroes
Warriors: British Fighting Heroes
by Ross Kemp
Price: 17.58

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 18 Nov 2010
Ross Kemp has all the credentials for wriring this book having been there done that and understands the feelings of the armed forces.An excellent read and unputdownable.

Tamron - AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 DI II VC LD Aspheric [IF] Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR

5.0 out of 5 stars A good all round lens, 29 Aug 2010
I take a lot of photos and was getting fed up with having to change lens for different subjects, the Tamron 18-270 fits the bill, it being left on my Canon 450 at all times. I recommend this lens.

Wax Trapper Hat With Faux Fur Trim Available in Green & Brown 58,59,60,61cms
Wax Trapper Hat With Faux Fur Trim Available in Green & Brown 58,59,60,61cms

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Head, 29 Jan 2009
Good value, kept my head and ears warm as toast during the recent cold spell.

Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Canon EOS 450D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Perfect, 29 Jan 2009
Purchased the Canon 450D from Amazon, thrilled to bits with the camera and very pleased with the service from Amazon. The camera ( body only ) does what it says on the label and it works a treat with the Canon lenses I already possess. If you want an excellent camera buy this one, brilliant.