Profile for Giants Fan > Reviews

Content by Giants Fan

Giants Fan

PSP Heavy Duty Sail Repair Tape - White (50mm x 2m)
PSP Heavy Duty Sail Repair Tape - White (50mm x 2m)
Offered by CoastWaterSports

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR PRODUCT, 17 Mar 2014
Didn't do the job so not really fir for purpose. Would not buy or recommend. I was very very disappointed

Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff

1.0 out of 5 stars GIVE IT A MISS IT WILL INCREASE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE, 22 Feb 2014
I purchased this as an upgrade to my other OMRON.What a mistake.!!!!! IT IS NIGH IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ON YOUR OWN AS THE CUFF KEEPS SPINNING ROUND and it won't get tight enough hence ERROR message keeps appearing. By the time I got assistance with it AND THE FRUSTATION IT CAUSED, MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS SKY HIGH !!! Unfortunately for me I had passed my older one on to a friend and could hardly ask for it back. Rather peeving though when she says how glad she was that I gave it to her !!![Unbeknown to her how awkward the damned thing is.
I actually complained to OMRON personally and was told that they had several complaints and it was a bit of an issue to them. Some help that was to me but take my advice and don't buy it!!!!

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for ALL AGES, 22 Feb 2014
I encouraged my sister [who is 82 ] to buy the KINDLE FIRE HD . 16GB. As she is not computer savvy I was a tad apprehensive but guess what... she loves it. It is light and comfortable to hold,have magnified the visibility for her.She isn't on the internet so I have downloaded some cookery books, traditional reading books,painting game,photographs etc.all for free for her, again from the AMAZON BOOKSTORE. Sporting lovely vibrant colours, 10 hours usage on a charge and only 4 hours to fully charge [overnight] My three gt nieces all have one each [all under 10 years old] and have no problem negotiating them. Verdict: Highly recommended Amazon.

Ukdapper - Panasonic DMRBS850 500GB HDD Blu-Ray Recorder
Ukdapper - Panasonic DMRBS850 500GB HDD Blu-Ray Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars NO PROBLEMS HERE AT ALL, 30 Jan 2013
Totally 'green' on the blu ray scene so after a bit of research decided to purchase the PANASONIC DMRBS850 500GB HDD Blu-Ray Recorder.Sleek and unobtrusive. On top of its job and a great buy.Well satisfied.

Klipsch iGroove iPod Speaker System Black compatible with 3rd Gen Touch and 5th Gen Nano (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T BEAT IT!!!!, 30 Jan 2013
As a musician I went with the rave reviews on THE KLIPSCH iGROOVE and after a trial listening, decided to purchase. I have had it for 5 years now and it is used every single day. Outstanding quality for the money and quite honestly can't fault it.A beautiful rich resonance which applies itself to rock, classical,jazz etc. making it the perfect purchase.A lovely black piano finish with its neat appearance makes it easily accommodating to any environment.Highly recommended.

AnySharp Pro World's Best Knife Sharpener
AnySharp Pro World's Best Knife Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 29 Oct 2012
Having used all sorts of contraptions for knife sharpening over the years I was a bit apprehensive about it's ''best in the world'' claim but HEY THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED. It even sharpens bread knives and I can thoroughly recommend this product . It is now a permanent fixture in my knife drawer. Great stocking filler too for Christmas.

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Nokia 800 Lumia (Sea Ray) - Anti-Scratch Guard / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 30 Sep 2012
Great item. Easy to apply , no air bubbles if done carefully the full screen of my Nokia Lumia 800. Would definitely recommend.

8" Thermostatic Mixer Shower Head LED Fixed Modern Chrome Bathroom
8" Thermostatic Mixer Shower Head LED Fixed Modern Chrome Bathroom
Offered by Bathroom Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Luxury, 30 Sep 2012
Compliments our bathroom wonderfully. I think this would be great idea for Care Homes because it starts off green when first put on indicating a cool shower, turns to blue when adjusted to your own heat and turns red if too hot. Apart from looking very attractive it has an excellent flow and a very good commodity. Very happy with it.

Laila FOR WOMEN by Geir Ness - 100 ml EDP Spray (New Packaging)
Laila FOR WOMEN by Geir Ness - 100 ml EDP Spray (New Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars PURE HEAVEN, 30 Sep 2012
My daughter bought this for me for my 70th birthday as I had admired it on her so much. This is one beautiful fragrance, haunting,and although i see it is classed as citrus, I loathe citrus, it couldn't be further away from that.To me it smells of a beautiful clover perfume with a hint of freesias but with a lot of mystery to it making you want to smell it over and over again.A truly wonderful fragrance.

Longy: Booze, Brawls, Sex and Scandal - The Autobiography of the Wild Man of Rugby League
by Sean Long

5.0 out of 5 stars worth reading, 15 Nov 2009
Certainly worth reading especially for Sean Long fans. Don't think you're getting vivid lusty stories 'cos they're not.Gives a good insight to behind the scenes of Rugby life and not any really derogatory remarks. Guess Sean's quite a nice kind of chap on and off the field.He's certainly settled down to married life. Yes glad I bought it.