Profile for Mrs. A. Hardwick > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. Hardwick

Mrs. A. Hardwick (N.E.England. U.K.)

How To Grow Fresh Air: 50 Houseplants that Purify Your Home or Office
How To Grow Fresh Air: 50 Houseplants that Purify Your Home or Office
by B.C. Wolverton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 12 July 2009
I was very pleased to receive this book - it will come in useful for many years. I have severe chemical sensitivities and up to date my house looks like "The Day of the Triffids", with spider plants growing all over the place. Now, thanks to this book, I have many attractive plants, I know how good they are at cleaning the air, and my spider plants are gradually diminishing as I find good homes for them.
A very good buy for anyone interested in taking responsibility for their own health - we should all be more aware of the hidden chemicals in our homes.

The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush
by Andreas Moritz

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz, 11 Feb. 2009
As usual, Andreas' book is interesting and informative. It is also the best book I have ever bought for my situation i.e. 30 years of chronic health problems with no answers. At last I believe I have the answer, have learnt a vast amount about the workings of the human body, and have already done 3 sucessful flushes. For anyone wanting to improve their health the natural way instead of toxic drugs and surgery, there can be no better way and together with The Timeless Secrets to Health and Rejuvenation, also by Andreas, I believe we have all the tools we need.
I love this man- even if he is on the other side of the world. Wish I'd heard about him years ago!!